PDA

View Full Version : System under maintence??

kats17
05-18-11, 08:32 PM
Your system goes under maintence and my food spoils can you not put a stop on the real time while this is going on?? My food never spoils !!

angelonawing
05-18-11, 09:32 PM
I think you should put a freeze on ALL games while your doing maintenance so we don't lose our tips and our food won't spoil.

angelonawing
05-18-11, 09:33 PM
And I like what one person said in another forum about giving us a pop up notice within the game itself when your going to be working on the games such as the time and time frame.

HansEverett
05-23-11, 03:44 AM
Agreed, I went online to see if there is something is wrong. I couldn't sign on, in all my games, even on the ipod not just my phone. At first I thought I really lost my connection but as you can see I can type messages and go online. I even tested my phone mail, it worked fine. It was only hours later that it did show that all games are in system maintenance. Which is really frustrating, I got all games, all of them are active and everything will expire even if I didn't want to.

Another thing. You can't delete your profiles, sure you deleted the games, but if you upload it, you are still there. It's frustrating for Racing and World War, even if you no longer want it, you are logged in for life. Great for the updates, but you should give options for users to really delete not only their games but their profile on the games. They can sign up again, if they can concentrate on playing again.