PDA

View Full Version : After Maintenance

sophiacml
05-18-11, 07:30 PM
Ok. I can understand we can pick up the gifts and tips on all the stories before the maintenance. What about the Farm? If it's not the time to pick it up, we basically lost our water as bonuses. TL just have to understand players have different time zone, players mostly plan their time to play the games, so, TL, whenever you're going to have your maintenance, the upfront notice is should be on the game screen pop up but not here the forum, neither FB or Twitter. Make it push notification as a notice for the players. That would be so much better.

angelonawing
05-18-11, 08:55 PM
I totally agree with Sophia........ but I think there should be a way to just freeze the game so we don't lose anything while you do maintenance! Very frustrating to have your farm almost watered then to lose it all when it is time to harvest.

DoubleZ
05-18-11, 11:10 PM
Agree with using popups to forewarn about maintenance not after it's already down. I've suggestested this very thing before, but obviously it was dismissed. They use popups for everything else (gem sale, holiday chest, new items, gem bonus for downloading other games, etc.), why not this???

GroupMagma
05-19-11, 09:47 AM
Agree with using popups to forewarn about maintenance not after it's already down. I've suggestested this very thing before, but obviously it was dismissed. They use popups for everything else (gem sale, holiday chest, new items, gem bonus for downloading other games, etc.), why not this???

The difference is that when problems arise, sometimes the games need to be taken down ASAP. Yesterday's maintenance was one such situation in which maintenance had to be performed right away. I realize these situations cause considerable frustration, and I'm sorry this continues to occur.

chvchv
05-19-11, 11:25 AM
...and I'm sorry this continues to occur.

If you are sorry (again) and you know that it will continue to occur that we will lose something with each and every unavoidable maintenance (which does not really speak for the quality of the games in terms of stability, reliability and the capabilities of the developer(s)), then why don't you hand out something in return to the players, like 1 or 2 gems or some coins or maybe the promise that there will be a LONG OVERDUE (free weekly) update?!?

Daninha
05-19-11, 12:20 PM
It's so frustrating to lose all the gifts and water after the daily compulsory maintenance.

Agree that TeamLava should give gems to the players ( like they did before http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?3114-Thank-You-from-TeamLava ).

xokay
05-19-11, 03:19 PM
It's so frustrating to lose all the gifts and water after the daily compulsory maintenance.

Agree that TeamLava should give gems to the players ( like they did before http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?3114-Thank-You-from-TeamLava ).

Wow, that'd sure be nice.

sophiacml
05-19-11, 07:03 PM
You see, there are actually more players nowadays compare the past, TL just won't simply give out gems as before anymore.

saintlover
05-19-11, 07:21 PM
And we are back in maintainence again..

DoubleZ
05-19-11, 07:39 PM
System is down for maintenance yet once again. If we lose water for what would be the 6th time, I'll be way past "considerable frustration" and entering into downright angry. Please, please let us keep our water!

DoubleZ
05-19-11, 07:41 PM
Just came back up, and guess what?? NO WATER!!!!!  The are no more words...

alchaves
05-19-11, 09:05 PM
Exactly! Pop ups are the best way to reach players. Maybe you can hire some really good programmers?

alchaves
05-19-11, 09:06 PM
I join you in your frustration. 