PDA

View Full Version : :confused: full?

cwmw
05-18-11, 05:09 AM
hi~ i'm kinda new to this game sorry if this is a stupid question~~

every night before i sleep i make sure to empty my tables of tips (both in bs and in rs) and when i wake up the first thing i do is to clear out the tables ~ however my wall is filled with comments from other people that my tables are full etc.

is there any reason why people are doing this that i don't understand? because its beginning to become very annoying from my perspective if i should need to get up in the middle of the night to clear my tables !!!:(

justshasha
05-18-11, 05:49 AM
They are trying to let you know that they tried to tip you and they could not because your tables were full. Part of the reason people do this I think is if you tipped them and they tried to return the favor, but were unable due to full tables, so you know that they tried to return the kindness. I know some will stop tipping if they think someone isn't tipping them back or trying to.
Also, I try to remember that people from all over play these games so your night time may be day to someone else, you cant always tell what time zone people are playing in :)

RageofMars
05-18-11, 07:07 AM
justshasha is correct.

By no means is it courtesy to get up in the middle of the night to clean your tables. The visitors are simply trying to let you know that they did swing by and tried to tip you.

Also, the news feed only keeps track of the 10 most recent tips, so it doesn't reflect visitors that have left a tip prior to the last 10 visitors, nor does it show visitors that are unable to tip due to the table being full. The wall is just the best way to communicate to you that you have friendly visitors and neighbors.

desertfarmer
05-19-11, 12:55 AM
Maybe what he meant was what happened after the so called another maintenance.... Visitors says full, but since maintenance passed, tables became empty. Well that is what maintenace for- clearing/cleaning for you!! Loool
TL this is not funny anymore 

cwmw
05-19-11, 04:04 AM
:p thanks everyone ~~ i kinda get it now~ i was feeling really pressured before, every time i saw someone telling me i was full made me feel they were telling me indirectly to go clear my tables

:o thanks for the advice

sophiacml
05-19-11, 04:57 AM
It's a game that actually to lead you relax. Don't get stress about it.
:p thanks everyone ~~ i kinda get it now~ i was feeling really pressured before, every time i saw someone telling me i was full made me feel they were telling me indirectly to go clear my tables

:o thanks for the advice

Rachael98
05-19-11, 07:34 AM
Maybe what he meant was what happened after the so called another maintenance.... Visitors says full, but since maintenance passed, tables became empty. Well that is what maintenace for- clearing/cleaning for you!! Loool
TL this is not funny anymore 

They don't mean to have emergency shutdowns. They're necessary though.
It does clear though, which is unavoidable; just collect more regularly and you'll lose less!:p