PDA

View Full Version : Random crop???

DoubleZ
05-17-11, 10:36 PM
What is this? It's not even mine. I watered a single coffee crop on a neighbors farm, come back to mine and find this. While I do have coffee planted, it's many hours from maturity. The crop is obviously misplaced and the soil beneath the plant is blinking, for lack of better term. I can't select it, move it, sell it or harvest it. It's almost like a bleed-through from the other farm.

This has happened a few times before, but is occurring with increasing frequency. If I restart me device, it will go away, but it's becoming an annoyance. It takes a bit for my iPhone to reboot. Please make it to where this doesn't happen again. If it requires system maintenance to fix, can we please keep our water this time???

DoubleZ
05-17-11, 10:37 PM
What is this? It's not even mine. I watered a single coffee crop on a neighbors farm, come back to mine and find this. While I do have coffee planted, it's many hours from maturity. The crop is obviously misplaced and the soil beneath the plant is blinking, for lack of better term. I can't select it, move it, sell it or harvest it. It's almost like a bleed-through from the other farm.

This has happened a few times before, but is occurring with increasing frequency. If I restart me device, it will go away, but it's becoming an annoyance. It takes a bit for my iPhone to reboot. Please make it to where this doesn't happen again. If it requires system maintenance to fix, can we please keep our water this time???

Shoot, forgot to include the pic, sorry.
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/pupsavr4life/Misc/32a51baa.jpg

driftboutique
05-18-11, 07:35 AM
You can force-quit the application instead of restarting your device. Much faster.

RageofMars
05-18-11, 11:01 AM
You can force-quit the application instead of restarting your device. Much faster.

That's correct.

I've encountered this problem often in bakery/restaurant where I'll see someone else's table in my shop, or in treasure here I see a random palm tree in the ocean. It's just a reoccurring TL bug. Just close out of your app. No need to restart your device.

DoubleZ
05-18-11, 11:48 AM

I tried that, believe me. Exited out of the app several times and it was there when I returned.

GroupMagma
05-18-11, 12:16 PM
Does this occur only after watering (or in BS/RS, tipping) a neighbor and returning?

Rachael98
05-18-11, 12:27 PM
Does this occur only after watering (or in BS/RS, tipping) a neighbor and returning?

Generally, yes. Otherwise there would be nothing for the imprint. It's like the floor glitch. Wherever you go, it stays there for a bit. It quite often happens if you are in anothers restaurant, lock your device and leave it for a bit. Then, when you unlock, you sometimes get it. Nothing that needs major fixing, but a slight annoyance. Thankfully, you can still press whatever is beneath it. Thanks.

Rachael98
05-18-11, 12:28 PM
Generally, yes. Otherwise there would be nothing for the imprint. It's like the floor glitch. Wherever you go, it stays there for a bit. It quite often happens if you are in anothers restaurant, lock your device and leave it for a bit. Then, when you unlock, you sometimes get it. Nothing that needs major fixing, but a slight annoyance. Thankfully, you can still press whatever is beneath it. Thanks.

Oh, and also: you don't have to return. If you go on to somewhere else it can be there.

GroupMagma
05-18-11, 12:39 PM
OK, I'll let our engineering team now.

mattdiner
05-18-11, 12:44 PM
It alSo happens in TS.

Rachael98
05-18-11, 03:59 PM
It alSo happens in TS.

Yes, every Story I think.

OK, I'll let our engineering team now.

Yes. I would have told you before but I assumed you already knew. I've got some screenshots if you would like. Shall I upload them?

GroupMagma
05-18-11, 04:12 PM
Yes, every Story I think.

Yes. I would have told you before but I assumed you already knew. I've got some screenshots if you would like. Shall I upload them?

Not necessary right now; our engineers say this is essentially the same bug as the floor problem in BS/RS. This should be fixed in the next downloaded update.

Rachael98
05-18-11, 04:14 PM
Not necessary right now; our engineers say this is essentially the same bug as the floor problem in BS/RS. This should be fixed in the next downloaded update.

Yes. I think I said that. Thanks. Is that downloaded update going to be the Friday/Saturday one (we'd better have it! You said FW Updates) or will that be a pushed one?