PDA

View Full Version : A chance to earn Gems (Empire Story FAQ)

GroupMagma
05-17-11, 05:10 PM
Unfortunately, one of the casualties of the forum restructuring were some of the Empire Story posts -- chiefly those in the Discussion subforum. This means we lost our game FAQs and such.

So, until Friday, we have a chance for you to win free Gems in whatever TL game you please! How? Create a new FAQ in Empire Story!

...or don't, which will totally help mattdiner. He's the only entry so far, and since it's pretty solid, it will be tough to beat. :cool:

Contest thread is here: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11734-Where-are-my-posts-(Also-a-chance-to-win-Gems)

Phthon
05-17-11, 05:26 PM
Go mattdiner! Wooohoo!

lesleypsg1
05-17-11, 06:30 PM
Not that there is voting, but Matts is better. And at least he put real effort into it. Good job Matt.

Rachael98
05-18-11, 08:26 AM
Matt's is great. He deserves double the gems you planned to give out!

GroupMagma
05-18-11, 09:50 AM
Matt's is great. He deserves double the gems you planned to give out!

I agree that Matt's is awesome. I just wanted to give everyone a chance to earn the gems before awarding the Gems. :)

sophiacml
05-18-11, 07:04 PM
Look what he has written down, he basically written everything very detail & is pointless for the rest of us write the same thing. No disagreement at all if Matt wins the gems. Is not a composition competition. Keep up the good work Matt.