PDA

View Full Version : Money Gone

valerim9
05-16-11, 09:17 PM
I saved 1.8 million coins for a remodel. I think the date was May 6, but I used all but 4000 then waited overnight to get more coins in my account to finish the remodel. When I opened bakery story, it told me I had earned over 20,000 coins, then it said the bakery was out of sync, then told me that I had earned the money, then when I went in and all the food was back in my bakery and the money gone. This has happened quite frequently then every time I leave Bakery Story for more than 15 minutes. Sometimes, it won't even give me back all my food.

valerim9
05-16-11, 09:18 PM
Oh, and it ALWAYS does it overnight, so I never earn any money for leaving my bakery open overnight.

05-20-11, 02:02 PM
Yeah I got same problems. 4 times already. Wtf is that? I bought gems but losing money? Want me to buy the coins by gem right? Is that the game setting? Give my money back!!! Almost 60k gone!!! Give it back!!!

05-20-11, 02:09 PM
I got that poped msg and losing money 2 times in 1 hour while I'm playing SC2. It's not overnight problems. can't believe they didn't fix those bug and still ask ppl buying those gems. For what? Watching my money gone everyday?

likesunthroughrain
05-24-11, 08:17 AM
I woke up to a negative amount of gold I'm so pissed.

Rachael98
05-24-11, 08:34 AM
You should have got the food back:confused: I don't know why you didn't. I think that regarding negative gold, you might need to contact support@teamlava.com. But I'm not an expert in this matter.

adellis
05-24-11, 01:43 PM
I have a weird problem I just noticed today. I go into a neighbors bakery and tip them full tips (x6). If I leave their bakery then go back in, my tips are gone from their tables, and 6 coins for tipping back in MY tip account--they never got the tips!
This is WASTING MY TIME! My neighbors depend on my tips, and many will delete you if you don't tip, but now you don't even get credit for tipping when you ARE doing it???

You are making this WAYYYYYY too much work and people will start dropping the game like the flies on the food! PLEASE FIX

Rachael98
05-24-11, 02:19 PM
I have a weird problem I just noticed today. I go into a neighbors bakery and tip them full tips (x6). If I leave their bakery then go back in, my tips are gone from their tables, and 6 coins for tipping back in MY tip account--they never got the tips!
This is WASTING MY TIME! My neighbors depend on my tips, and many will delete you if you don't tip, but now you don't even get credit for tipping when you ARE doing it???

You are making this WAYYYYYY too much work and people will start dropping the game like the flies on the food! PLEASE FIX

That's strange...:confused: What's this GM/JPlus? I haven't heard of it before. I don't like not being in the know about these things...:/

badger8
05-24-11, 03:53 PM
@adellis:
You have to wait a few minutes for the TL servers to recognize the tips. Don't go back right away- chances are its too fast. I've had it take upwards of 20 minutes for the servers to catch up already during a busy time, but they always do. So just be a little patient.
@rachael: you're not missing out on anything! 

Rachael98
05-24-11, 03:55 PM
@adellis:
You have to wait a few minutes for the TL servers to recognize the tips. Don't go back right away- chances are its too fast. I've had it take upwards of 20 minutes for the servers to catch up already during a busy time, but they always do. So just be a little patient.
@rachael: you're not missing out on anything! 

Lol. Sorry for yesterday/today's lack of tips. I'm not feeling great:(

Anyway, I'm sure I am. But everyone else is too!:p

pixtemp
05-24-11, 08:49 PM
I'm suddenly having that problem, too. It's an iPhone problem (I have iPad also, and it's not happening on iPad).
When I come back to the bakery it says I've earned an amount, then it says it needs to sync, then SUBTRACTS the amount instead of adding it. I sit there and watch my coin total decrement.

If it continues I will have to stop playing. Team Lava you have to fix this one or it's game over.

samara8
06-02-11, 08:01 PM
It's really happened to me! Plz solve the problem ASAP, can't take it any more!

bakery1sj
06-08-11, 12:28 PM
This happened to me on my ipad today about 11:00 central standard time. I lost out on almost $20,000 and no food reappeared.

bakery1sj

SweetChikara
06-10-11, 04:48 AM
You are making this WAYYYYYY too much work and people will start dropping the game like the flies on the food! PLEASE FIX Couldn't have said it better. I'm glad I get to play Cake Mania these days lmao, least I know I wont go out of sync with a server and lose all my progress. I'm starting to respect handheld games and console games A LOT more since I started playing Bakery and Restaurant Story. It's just too much of a hassle these days to enjoy a game with so many bugs.

BloodyVixen
06-12-11, 09:05 AM
Hi i spend five days building money on my account to expand my bakery,my cash was ?528,628 i spent ?500,000 to expand to 12x15 the server went out of sync took my cash but did not expand.

Tried to email them an it dont work im bloody ragin,do they want you to buy gems well im not this has put me off an i was enjoying game grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!