PDA

View Full Version : No bonus Club Cash for downloading Texas Poker?

ericayy
05-16-11, 06:41 PM
Hiya!

Recently i downloaded Texas Poker from the game pop-up, i got the extra gems for my other Stories, but not for Nightclub. Please help me, GroupMagma.

Anyway i've dropped an email to TeamLava, ticket no. #59383.

Thank you!

xokay
05-16-11, 07:01 PM
Consider yourself lucky. I only got gems in one game. :(

sophiacml
05-16-11, 07:06 PM
yeah... I got the gems on one story only. Is it supposed to have it on all the stories?

badger8
05-16-11, 07:09 PM
You all are lucky. Not one offer on iPad.

Eldin
05-17-11, 10:00 AM
I only got one aswell and I still believe that this is a bug whatever you say TeamLava. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

flowless
05-17-11, 10:14 AM
got it in one game only

iam wondering if iam supposed to recieve it in all games or just this game

GroupMagma
05-17-11, 10:26 AM
Sorry for the confusion, guys. You should only get the Gems in the game in which you downloaded the app.

ericayy
05-17-11, 11:29 PM
oHH....it wasn't the way before... Now it changed?

However, this time around i downloaded Texas Poker, and i got free gems for 2 stories out of the 3 that i'm playing. And i clicked the download link from one of the stories only, not all.

Sorry for the confusion, guys. You should only get the Gems in the game in which you downloaded the app.

Eldin
05-19-11, 02:40 PM
GroupMagma, you see that this is something to check out?
Alot of ppls are getting different resaults...

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

GroupMagma
05-19-11, 03:05 PM
What I reported last time is what I heard from the engineers, but I'll bring this new information to their attention.

DanniiT
05-20-11, 04:06 PM
I am EXTREMELY RELUCTANT to download this game.
With all of the negative feedback and fraudulent complaints about iTunes accounts being charged for poker money I am surprised that (a) you have affiliated yourself with this game, (b) you are PUSHING people to download it across all of your great TL games.
I only hope that I don't lose concentration for a second and accitentally hit the "download now" button.
To all of you who have downloaded it -
Quite a few people have been charged for in app poker chip purchases.
Please be careful

DanniiT
05-20-11, 04:08 PM
Please be careful and watch your iTunes account with this game - it has heaps of negative/fraudulent feedback and complaints.

ahshan
05-20-11, 05:17 PM

You've said different before in another thread. You said you get it in ALL the games you have. I even followed the download link from ALL my games just to be sure, but only got the gems in 1 game, Treasure Story, the one I didn't need it in the most.
Since this has happened to A LOT of people, there should be compensation, like re-offer the gem promotion again as "Open Texas Poker to recieve 7 gems" and have it give 7 gems to ALL games like it's supposed to. That way people will stop complaining about this and TeamLava won't have to follow up on all the tickets and give gems one by one as they should.

sterlingempire
07-14-11, 06:23 PM
yeah... I got the gems on one story only. Is it supposed to have it on all the stories?

Yes, all of the ones that pop up with boxes that say, "download farm story and get 3 gems free!"