PDA

View Full Version : There must be a way to start over?

Unregistered
05-29-10, 03:18 AM
I cannot find a way to restart my current game; even deleting Farm Story from my iPod, hard reseting the device and reinstalling doesn't work.

Two questions then:

Is there now or going to be a way to do this?

Does anything from TeamLava remain on my iPod when the game is deleted?

StrawberryFieldsForHours
05-30-10, 01:39 AM
I'd suggest e-mailing support@teamlava.com

Given that there have been many posts about name changes I would venture that a reset feature may well make its way into a future patch.

Also, since the game of based online and you log into TeamLava's server when you play I would say that this holds the detail of your account and not your device. Again, ask the support folk if you would like that account deleted.

I hope this helps?

Supersipe
05-30-10, 05:26 AM
i am in the same boat. being a first timer, i made some really dumb mistakes and would like to start over. i tried the same thing you did.

playing many other storm8 games, i thought my storm 8 id was already in there when i went to add more friends...not reading well enough i put another ID as my own and now i have some funky letters for my storm8 ID.

going to email as well.

Unregistered
06-10-10, 09:17 AM
i am in the same boat. being a first timer, i made some really dumb mistakes and would like to start over. i tried the same thing you did.

playing many other storm8 games, i thought my storm 8 id was already in there when i went to add more friends...not reading well enough i put another ID as my own and now i have some funky letters for my storm8 ID.

going to email as well.

I somehow spelled my name wrong when typing it, and would really wish to reset it. I was also new and didnt know what gems do/mean and I spent them all on something stupid. I have emailed support for a reset. Lets see what they reply.

Unregistered
06-15-10, 08:31 AM
Hi, so I downloaded farm story, someone went on the application and started a farm. No matter how many times I delete and re install the app, the farm keeps re appearing. I cant figure out how to delete the farm and start over. Can someone please help!