PDA

View Full Version : lost water on crops

creative_designer
05-16-11, 03:05 PM
I was visiting in the community and when I returned to my farm, I had lost all the water my crops had recieved from my neighbors and visitors.
This is very disheartening; I have also noticed other anomalies in the other games I participate.

grandma_jones
05-16-11, 03:46 PM
I lost all the water I had recieved today, too.

connormc
05-18-11, 07:29 PM
Team Lava - I'm not sure I completely understand the water problem. My farm was 3/4 watered this afternoon at 1:30. Now all the water is gone. Why is this happening? What can be done to prevent it on my end? Is this a glitch in the system or must I harvest every so often the plants that are watered in order to gain the "bonus" xp? As this is the 2nd time I am visibily aware of the problem, but apparently at least the 5th time this has happened (4 times this week and 1 about 2 - 3 weeks ago that I posted on), what can you do to compensate me and others who have spent time, effort, energy and money to play this game? I would greatly appreciate an answer this time, as you failed to respond to my last post about this situation.

happiheidi
05-18-11, 09:56 PM
My fully watered fields are now not watered....AGAIN! Soooooooooooooooooooooo frustrating!