PDA

View Full Version : Lost water for 4th time!!!

DoubleZ
05-16-11, 02:40 PM
This will be the 4TH TIME in a WEEK that I've lost all my water!!  It was annoying the first time, but after 4 times, it's become infuriating!! This is absolutely absurd!! It takes 2 HOURS for me to water all my neighbors and another hour for me to respond to everyone that rescued me from this seemingly endless drought! FIX THIS!!!

Farm Story V1.7.4
OS V4.1
Device: iPhone 4

DoubleZ
05-16-11, 02:46 PM
Team Lava you OWE us!! If not compensation for YOUR screw up, then offer some sort of temporary quick way to get everyone watered that does NOT cost gems. We're trying hard to be patient, but this has gone on a bit too long. My plums and cherries are ready to harvest now, but guess I won't be getting any extra credit for them since they're DRY!!

Phthon
05-16-11, 02:50 PM
Relax, there was emergency server maintenance. Your neighbors can re-water your farms. Fruit on the trees does not go bad...leave them alone until someone waters them.

This is just a game. it isn't as if your lives or livelyhood depends on it! Server maintenance is necessary when so many people are using the servers and updating their profiles and stuff like that.

sissy8
05-16-11, 02:56 PM
whyats new????

sissy8
05-16-11, 02:58 PM
MINUS y ;)

iugolfer
05-16-11, 04:55 PM
Relax, there was emergency server maintenance. Your neighbors can re-water your farms. Fruit on the trees does not go bad...leave them alone until someone waters them.

This is just a game. it isn't as if your lives or livelyhood depends on it! Server maintenance is necessary when so many people are using the servers and updating their profiles and stuff like that.

Games have rules. You play by the rules. If the rules keep changing people end up quitting. I'd understand if this happened once in a great while but this has happened 4 times in a week. As admin, the fair thing would be auto water everyones farm.

JMO

IUGOLFER

rbn2010
05-16-11, 06:12 PM
I lost all the water

DoubleZ
05-16-11, 06:28 PM

So, what you're in essence saying here is that there's been an "emergency server maintenance" FOUR times in less than ONE week? How many "emergency server maintenances" does one server require? It seems also that we're going to lose water every single time maintenance is done?!?

I play several other "games", many much more involved and complicated than this one, and NEVER experience problems like this! In fact, I can't recall but once or twice any of them having to do "maintenance".

I know full well that trees stay ripe until you harvest, but my trees are patterned. I harvest at specific intervals to maintain that pattern...not that it's any concern of yours why I harvest when I do.

DoubleZ
05-16-11, 06:30 PM
Games have rules. You play by the rules. If the rules keep changing people end up quitting. I'd understand if this happened once in a great while but this has happened 4 times in a week. As admin, the fair thing would be auto water everyones farm.

JMO

IUGOLFER

Exactly!! At the bare minimum they should replace the water!

DoubleZ
05-16-11, 06:31 PM

What level are you, Phthon?? Curiosity ****ed the cat.

FarmerPKB
05-16-11, 06:39 PM
If I understand from my neighbors anyone who did the "updated" loses their water every day!! Well I'm one of the unlucky ones that loses my water on my crops everyday since I updated and most of my neighbors updated too.

I too spend hours watering my neighbors and then, BAM we lose it all!! And I have given up planting any crops as I have lost so many, I'm just planting flowers now! Too bad as I enjoyed planting a variety of crops! Oh well maybe TL fix the problem!!

farmerboydave
05-16-11, 06:42 PM
I can understand and be patient with that once in a while. But 4 th time in one week, Don't u think it is tooooooo much for any one to understand. I can only say that if this things goes on, i will think of quitting the game. I spend toooo much time on a game.

Phthon
05-16-11, 09:16 PM
What level are you, Phthon?? Curiosity ****ed the cat.

Level 31. I play for the fun as well as the social interactions I have with some of my neighbors.

DoubleZ
05-17-11, 01:43 AM
Level 31. I play for the fun as well as the social interactions I have with some of my neighbors.

Well happy farming! I'm level 69 and maintain a 4 rating. I and the majority of us play to level up while making our farms look as nice as possible. The nearer you get to the upper levels and increase the number of your neighbors, you'll find the game much more time consuming if you want to keep your farm watered and be an attentive neighbor. In other words, you have to water (and leave a note) to get watered. I have a 23x23 farm, and this water loss issue is a major deal for me, so please do not tell me to "relax" because it's "just a game". I'm happy for you that you find it relaxing, I used to as well, but let others have their say as well, good or bad.

connormc
05-18-11, 07:27 PM
Team Lava - I'm not sure I completely understand the water problem. My farm was 3/4 watered this afternoon at 1:30. Now all the water is gone. Why is this happening? What can be done to prevent it on my end? Is this a glitch in the system or must I harvest every so often the plants that are watered in order to gain the "bonus" xp? As this is the 2nd time I am visibily aware of the problem, but apparently at least the 5th time this has happened (4 times this week and 1 about 2 - 3 weeks ago that I posted on), what can you do to compensate me and others who have spent time, effort, energy and money to play this game? I would greatly appreciate an answer this time, as you failed to respond to my last post about this situation.

red03puff
05-18-11, 10:24 PM
I know this is just a game, but the water disappearing is becoming really annoying. And I noticed no admin or anyone in charge has responded to these issues that occur. The game may be free but putting gems on sale for 10% isn't going to make your customers happy when you keep doing really annoying things to frustrate them. Posting ads for 5star ratings isn't going to help either, you're only going to get lower ratings because of the glitches and in turn less customers. But since you have the ability to take the water away from everyone playing the game, you have the ability to put the water back for everyone playing the game. If not I'm sure we can play other games that have less glitches than this all it takes is a delete and a 1 star rating...

DoubleZ
05-18-11, 11:41 PM
I've lost a few excellent upper level neighbors because of this water loss issue. They'd finally had enough and walked away. Can't say that I blame them. Yesterday will have been the 5TH time, and it occurs almost daily now. I know of one neighbor that lost her water yesterday, filled back up and just recently lost it again a couple of hours ago. Very relieved that I kept my water this time, but really feel for her.

This whole water loss thing has become ludicrous, and TL doesn't seem to give two spits about it. If you email support directly, they apologize and give some excuse about "emergency maintenance". An apology after the 1st or even 2nd water loss might hold some water (pardon the pun), but subsequent and continual apologies while not correcting the issue or offering some sort of compensation, means nothing. This may be an extreme analogy, but it's like a murderer going out and ****ing someone, confessing his sins and paying penance, but then going back out and ****ing someone else the next day.

Garfieldville
05-18-11, 11:47 PM
I guess that's a bug, which happened after the maintenance a cople of days ago... I have the feeling that since then the water is lost after each "new day"...
I checked yesterday evening and it was full, this morning empty... and I needed to harvest anyway! Maybe I'll trick them and harvest in the evenings!!! he he
For sure, a bit of water missing is NOT enough to send me away from my 2 farms and my neighbors!!!

desertfarmer
05-19-11, 12:50 AM
Aaarrrgggh!!! Im mad while harvesting my "dry" crops!!!! They are supposed to be full of water since yesterday,but now that it's time to harvest, only to see they are empty!!

If only we can collect those water like the other stories... 

manonan59
05-19-11, 09:07 PM
Even if it's just a game...you want to level up don't you?Why isn't there any bug about free gems ;-)
It seems there is a bug...for 4 times this week i lost my waters...and again this morning...and it appears that we can water twice a day your nbrs...it used to be only once!!!At the end of day you don't even know who have been watered or not ;-) After all this time spent caring your nbrs you don't have any other reward that gratefullness...quite desapointing for a game!
Can Team Lava fix it?

shindadon
05-20-11, 08:54 AM
I'm lv 73 my farm is big and take me about 2 hrs 4 wtd and another 2 for leaving
Messages. I know we pay for this game, but I believe the dev team need to step up
cos I feel I'm wasting my time on this game. Every day I am worry about loosing
my wtd.this week I lost my somany time is not funny anymore. We deserved at least
free gems for our hard work.if this keep going I'm leaving farm, btw I wtd and send
gift everyday, if u do the same please add me shindadon.I told most my nbrs to take
a stand...

Rachael98
05-20-11, 08:59 AM
I'm lv 73 my farm is big and take me about 2 hrs 4 wtd and another 2 for leaving
Messages. I know we pay for this game, but I believe the dev team need to step up
cos I feel I'm wasting my time on this game. Every day I am worry about loosing
my wtd.this week I lost my somany time is not funny anymore. We deserved at least
free gems for our hard work.if this keep going I'm leaving farm, btw I wtd and send
gift everyday, if u do the same please add me shindadon.I told most my nbrs to take
a stand...

Free gems!? Talk about trying to gain out of everything! You are incorrect. We don't pay for it. And the devs don't mean for it to happen. They work as hard as possible to bring is these games and there is obviously a bug at the moment which I'm sure they're trying to fix. :p