PDA

View Full Version : Can any1help

moody00
05-16-11, 11:18 AM
Hi guys
I need to transfare my bakery from the iPod to the iPad does any1 know how?!!!:confused::confused:

RageofMars
05-16-11, 11:58 AM
See Thread: Have a New Device? How to Transfer Your Original Account (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?4622-Have-a-New-Device-How-to-Transfer-Your-Original-Account)

moody00
05-16-11, 12:05 PM
How cal I get more info!!!!!

RageofMars
05-16-11, 12:10 PM
The link above should already tell you everything you need to know.

For additional assistance, you can email support@teamlava.com.

bakery1sj
05-25-11, 08:59 AM
What they had me do was set up new stores in the new device. Email them giving them the types of devices, names of old and new stores and request they transfer. It happened within a couple days. It was pretty seemless. I just wish you could play on either device in the same store since it is on a server.

bakery1sj
05-25-11, 08:59 AM
sorry, not names of stores, but Storm ID's

bakery1sj
05-25-11, 09:01 AM
set up new stores on the new device, set up new storm ID on new device. Email support and tell them the old device and old names, tell them the new device and new names, request a transfer of accounts. Give them a couple days. Shazam.

Leire22
05-26-11, 07:51 AM
My iPad got broken suddenly, could not do anything and no one was able access in it. In service I got new, but can't ever get into. Old, and had no time - possibility make any update. I have no how to get some Udid or what u want from my old device. How I get back into my games? Don't remember even levels I only know apron levels, cuz even posting on fb did not work ok. Is no fiar i lost all i had, i invested laso money intolerancia my games. My Storm ID is Leire22. Pos vive me baca my leves in all games.

My restaurant was "In Provolone", my bakery was "Nicole's bakery", my Nightclub was "Grace", my fashion shop was "Elinka Lei", my farm and city I dont remember names. In restaurant I was very close to 28 level or around. I think 26 or 27, in night club around same, and in fashion sure after 24. I really hate losing so much, I bought also gems and not only in one game, and also this all is **** no my fault, that apple has [edit] products as bad iPads.

Can anyone help me to get back my games from owners?

Leire22
05-26-11, 07:53 AM
Sorry there must be .... Can't ever go into my old device, and could not make backups.

Leire22
05-26-11, 07:55 AM
This crazy keyboard wrote nonsenses into my post. Sorry for that. Wanted to say, Is no fair, that I invested money - bought more times gems and now I lost all, must be way from your side to help me to get back my games in my original where I ended.

greygull
05-26-11, 08:51 AM
Email support with all the info you have. I had to do that when my phone crashed, and they transferred everything over within an hour. I had to start a new restaurant and create a new storm8 id, and they did the rest, after I gave them the old info to overwrite the new info.