PDA

View Full Version : were is the drinks in the restaurant story

mcbonnie
05-16-11, 09:05 AM
Deer t mob have you ever been to a restaurant that did not serve drinks. We need, soda water, sparkling cider,juice! How about drinks for restaurant story!!

GroupMagma
05-16-11, 09:14 AM
OK, thanks for the suggestion. :)

Rachael98
05-16-11, 09:47 AM
OK, thanks for the suggestion. :)

Please implement it in one of the next weekly updates! And there's no excuse that you can't change it now!

Phthon
05-16-11, 09:53 AM
And beer. Never forget the beer.

Mogwai4111
05-16-11, 10:21 AM

I've been known to enjoy a couple fingers of whiskey as a pre-meal appetizer. That should be included too (but only in the 21+ version of the game).

Phthon
05-16-11, 12:45 PM
How about Lava Beer (non-alcoholic)? That way they aren't infringing on any other copyrights or trademarks and it implies that it is the brand of TeamLava!

Eldin
05-16-11, 01:42 PM
I also recommended this in my "Suggestion" thread.
I hope they will make it. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

ericayy
05-16-11, 06:47 PM
Yea, beer! so i don't have to give beer through emoji ! ;-)

Rachael98
05-18-11, 04:08 PM
I've been known to enjoy a couple fingers of whiskey as a pre-meal appetizer. That should be included too (but only in the 21+ version of the game).

You only get a 17+ restriction on Apple. In any case, you can drink alcohol at (?) 16 and buy it at 18 (normally).

Rachael98
05-18-11, 04:12 PM
How about Lava Beer (non-alcoholic)? That way they aren't infringing on any other copyrights or trademarks and it implies that it is the brand of TeamLava!

That's a brilliant idea. Could have Lava everything drinks wise. Don't forget Lava squash (ouch!). This is 4+ after all! Lol :p. As has also been suggested elsewhere, I think that the drinks towers/champagne towers/cheese carts etc. should be made functional. You could even have customers paying a few coins for a go on the eg. pinball machine. I'd like that. And they could pay to eat from the chocolate fountain...mmm! I've seen a LVL. 96 restaurant with about 8 fountains! It's amazing! I might upload a pic sometime.

GroupMagma
05-18-11, 04:13 PM
You only get a 17+ restriction on Apple. In any case, you can drink alcohol at (?) 16 and buy it at 18 (normally).

Not in the States... drinking age is 21. So probably not good for a 4+ game.

Rachael98
05-18-11, 04:17 PM
Not in the States... drinking age is 21. So probably not good for a 4+ game.

What...oh blimey, I forgot. So how do you get NCS then? I know the drinks don't say they're alcoholic and I know that they don't actually sell (sorry, just had to say that!), but a NightClub certainly isn't the sort of thing a 4 year old goes to. I hope.