PDA

View Full Version : Delete

farmgirl1972
05-16-11, 12:21 AM
How can I delete Farm Story and other Story's from my phone?:confused:

chvchv
05-16-11, 07:59 AM
- Tap and hold the icon of the game. All icons on the screen will start to wobble.
- Tap the X of the game you want to delete.
- Confirm the next window that opens.

The application is then completely deleted from your iPhone.

DoubleZ
05-16-11, 08:49 PM
Considering walking away myself. Sigh...

Bandtx
05-18-11, 06:36 PM
I'm deleting farmstory too.. water resets every single day now and they don't even give a notice about it, instead they spam us with messages like download blah blah blah for 5 diamonds or whatever. And updates once a year makes this game get boring quickly..

talyon
05-18-11, 06:42 PM
That's your choice so feel free. Don't bluff now just do it. Go ahead. Waiting. Lol. Don't like don't play. I find there's still lots of fun and things to do with all LT games.

poddlegirl
06-09-11, 10:36 AM
WOW! Is everyone upset? I just ask where are my gems and
ran into this STORM! I hope there will be a way to win gems
Without paying for them. ... I am "dollared" out !

GroupMagma
06-09-11, 11:00 AM
WOW! Is everyone upset? I just ask where are my gems and
ran into this STORM! I hope there will be a way to win gems
Without paying for them. ... I am "dollared" out !

Actually, if you check out our Events and Contests (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?71-Events-and-Contests!) forum, you have an opportunity to win Gems every week in the Forums, on Facebook, or on Twitter. :)

Olderyzer
06-09-11, 11:35 AM
That's your choice so feel free. Don't bluff now just do it. Go ahead. Waiting. Lol. Don't like don't play. I find there's still lots of fun and things to do with all LT games.

Personally, I stay amidst all the reoccurring frustrations because of my great neighbors. The neighbors have become the glue of the game. I want to help them max out like others have helped me. Otherwise, you could be sure the door wouldn't slap my backside as I scooted out the door.

charlie327
06-12-11, 09:29 PM
Oh my god..I just posted that I'm considering removing farm story and restaurant story..luv the games but it is just getting too expensive to get the new items or even some of the old items. I don't want to spend any more money buying gems.