PDA

View Full Version : acct transfer withOUT UDID??

Tomas-San
08-28-10, 11:01 AM
i had mentioned it already on here (in the august 27th contest after i won). my iphone had really bad reception (constant static when talking) so i went to get it replaced yesterday..i forgot to get the UDID and only have the serial..

has anyone been able to get the acct to transfer without the UDID? id hate to lose all my hard work but since its a free game (except if i go over my GB limit per month that is) if worse comes to worse then I can TRY to start over....i did make a lot of good neighbors here so i dunno how to get them back...waaah.

Help would rock!

Tomas-San

Unregistered
08-29-10, 04:11 AM
If you can't get the UDID. Create a new user ID on your new phone and then email support@teamlava.com with both your old and new user IDs. They should be able to transfer it then. This is what they told me to do but I ended up being able to get the UDID. Hope this helps!

Doth
09-01-10, 05:10 AM
I am currently changing from 1 iPod to a new one. I am having problems transferring using UDID so have looked for alternatives. You can use your STORM8 ID. Not on FS but on their other games. Once you've downloaded one, you need to get to level 2. Home (level 2) -> settings storm8 tab -> begin resume/Transfer button -> New enter ID and password . This should (they say) transfer ALL storm8 and team lava games.

Hope this helps (you and me)

Garthan
09-03-10, 06:52 AM
If you can't get the UDID. Create a new user ID on your new phone and then email support@teamlava.com with both your old and new user IDs. They should be able to transfer it then. This is what they told me to do but I ended up being able to get the UDID. Hope this helps!

hi, i've the same problem, i'm unable to transfer my account on Farm Story.
I went to www.teamlava.com and i wrote my old and new UDID and my current level but i got an error.
i sent a few minutes ago an email to support of teamlava.

do i've to create a new account on my new iphone?
thanks

Garthan
09-03-10, 07:53 AM
Yesss! i got it! FS works with my current level!!!! thanks TEAMLAVA!!! ;)