PDA

View Full Version : all my tips disappeared!

sugarcrisis
05-15-11, 03:57 PM
This has happened to me twice. The first time: after the maintenance downtime, all the tips I hadn't collected had vanished. I was suddenly able to re-tip all my neighbors who I had already tipped, though.

The second time happened this morning. After I got up to check on my restaurant, all my tables were clear. I knew that many of my neighbors had tipped me while I was asleep (as shown in my news feed), but all the tips were gone. And again, I was able to re-tip.

I'm just wondering, is this gonna happen every time there's maintenance? If so, please fix this! I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but it's kinda annoying to have all your tips disappear. Even though I go back to tip those who visited me before all my tips disappeared, they don't tip back. I'm assuming it's because they can't, or they don't feel there's no need to visit my restaurant again since they've already tipped.

Rachael98
05-18-11, 04:22 PM
This has happened to me twice. The first time: after the maintenance downtime, all the tips I hadn't collected had vanished. I was suddenly able to re-tip all my neighbors who I had already tipped, though.

The second time happened this morning. After I got up to check on my restaurant, all my tables were clear. I knew that many of my neighbors had tipped me while I was asleep (as shown in my news feed), but all the tips were gone. And again, I was able to re-tip.

I'm just wondering, is this gonna happen every time there's maintenance? If so, please fix this! I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but it's kinda annoying to have all your tips disappear. Even though I go back to tip those who visited me before all my tips disappeared, they don't tip back. I'm assuming it's because they can't, or they don't feel there's no need to visit my restaurant again since they've already tipped.

Yes, with a server reset that happens. The first time was, I believe, planned but the second time was emergency maintainence.