PDA

View Full Version : How to login with my existing account on new iphone?

micbiu
05-15-11, 03:40 AM
I've just got a new white iPhone and restored with a backup of my old phone. But then shocked to found that there's no way in the app I can choose to login with my old account. Then means every progress I made, and every purchase I made are now lost! I don't think it make sense at all for me to play the game from scratch again. Not to mention the lost I have in terms of in-app purchase.

Is there anything I can do to continue the game on a new iPhone? Really deseparated. Please help.

gingerhusky
05-18-11, 01:23 PM
I'm having the same problem. Saw on other threads that we will require the OLD UDID number in order to transfer the game to the new device with the NEW UDID. But anyone can help if we DO NOT have the OLD UDID? Is there another way to transfer the games over?

i created a NEW Storm8 ID to login here as I could no longer use my old existing ID. I can still see my FS boutique running...!!! (added my old ID as neighbours) I wanna play with my OLD Storm8 ID and cancel this one if possible.

GroupMagma
05-18-11, 01:40 PM
You can read the guide for transfers here: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device

Short answer: if you're having trouble with the guide, email support@teamlava.com :)

Rachael98
05-18-11, 03:40 PM
I'm having the same problem. Saw on other threads that we will require the OLD UDID number in order to transfer the game to the new device with the NEW UDID. But anyone can help if we DO NOT have the OLD UDID? Is there another way to transfer the games over?

i created a NEW Storm8 ID to login here as I could no longer use my old existing ID. I can still see my FS boutique running...!!! (added my old ID as neighbours) I wanna play with my OLD Storm8 ID and cancel this one if possible.

Your ID is attached to the UDID. You have a problem if you dint have the UDID and you have a problem if you create a new account. You can change the ID by requesting it of support@teamlava.com, but I'm not sure you can take an existing one. Quite complicated, but I suppose the best bet is to do as GM says: read the thread and e-mail support@teamlava.com.