PDA

View Full Version : gem discounts sale promotion

mharjrae
05-14-11, 02:18 PM
is there any sale of gems that will happen in the coming months?
i noticed that the restaurant, bakery, farm and night club story games had it before.
i never any sale of gems on fashion story since i played it.

chvchv
05-14-11, 04:31 PM
Unfortunately they can't speculate when new items will be added as they don't have a reoccurring time table for additions. However, their development team is always working hard to introduce fun new aspects into the game(s).

Rachael98
05-14-11, 04:40 PM
Unfortunately they can't speculate when new items will be added as they don't have a reoccurring time table for additions. However, their development team is always working hard to introduce fun new aspects into the game(s).

That's nothing to do with it!

I don't know. Just be patient.

ahshan
05-14-11, 06:38 PM
I think mharjrae is trying to ask whether there will be a Gem Sale or not.
And no one is ever sure about this. Recently, the gem sales have been ranging from 10%-30% for different people. It's a bit glitchy. So it may or may not show up on your device and it may or may not be 10%, 20%, or 30%.
They have these promotions all the time so don't worry, it'll come one day.

chvchv
05-14-11, 06:54 PM
That's nothing to do with it!

I don't know. Just be patient.

Oops... I forgot to put in the <sarcasm> html tags... My bad!

chvchv
05-16-11, 08:06 AM
After the "Texas Poker" promotion did not work for me Treasure Story continued to bug me yesterday with the "Texas Poker" promotion. So I've decided to download the advertised game again through the shown link.... just to see if TS will at least stop bugging me.

And guess what: It worked!

I have received 10 gems, even though I should have only gotten 7 gems.

Oh well. :-)

So: Thanks TeamLava!

eanddaddy
06-03-11, 06:58 AM
Zombie Farm has weekend discounts (starting on Thurdays), for their sale on in-app purchase stuff. I think Team Lava should do the same. btw, I have had a discount for gems in Farm Story/Bakery Story a couple of times, but I'm not sure when they happen, or if it's a regular thing or not.