PDA

View Full Version : Ranking or leaderboard

Dubai
08-28-10, 08:59 AM
Hi all,
i have sent to teamlava following hope if all agree with me plz support me

somehting to keep this game up because its boring when you reach in some point like i do now. i have high pop around 60++ but i feel boring i build everything well orgininzed and bought alot of cash with 100$++ dollars .

but what is the use now>>>>>

I waNT my name to be sit osmewhere like a rank or a leaderboard to keep me feel the challange

or else i would just rether quit this game and stop spendig money for nothing....

hope someone reply to me in a day or 2. so i can feel support team are really concern about it.

LukesEmpire
08-28-10, 10:31 AM
Yes, I agree I think it would be great. A ranking system on overall wealth looking at all aspects. Size, type of buildings (not amount otherwise it s spammed with free Cozy Houses) etc.

Storm8ID: LukesEmpire

Unregistered
08-28-10, 10:53 AM
As someone stated in another thread this would be near impossible to do as you can create your city to fit the specs for any leaderboard. Population-just by big residence, happiness- couple of SOL size- all end on same grid. The only board you could have would be neighbors and even then people could just delete you off their list. As far as wealth goes with the glitch not being totally patched several people already have a massive amount of money as is. So just try and enjoy making a beautiful city you and others can enjoy and don't try to turn everything into a competition. 40 million in bank do you think you could win ; )-

Unregistered
08-29-10, 08:06 AM
with people *****ing for sure i cant win but with real i can :) i have enough money tospend but will since i hear there is people *****ing and reaching millions and 100k of pop i guess this is my last day here... goingto find something else

cheers