PDA

View Full Version : Dear GroupMagma

driftboutique
05-14-11, 10:28 AM
I have reported numerous bugs with Fashion Story. When others do this, you thank them and promise you will communicate them to the dev team. When I do this, I am completely ignored. Seriously, I spent weeks worth of gold on those mirrors that don't work. I think this is a pretty high priority bug to fix, and yet you do not even think it is worth passing on to the dev team. Please explain.

GroupMagma
05-14-11, 10:53 AM
Sorry -- there's only one of me (though more Super Mods should be added soon), and a lot of forums to go through. Sometimes a few threads fall through the cracks. I'll go look at your other thread. If I leave a thread without a response after a while, shoot me a PM or VM, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Edit: Also, for reference, I'm not as active on the weekends. I try to check in after a big update, but generally speaking, I won't be able to respond as frequently on Saturday or Sunday.

driftboutique
05-14-11, 11:21 AM
Thanks for replying. There are actually three other threads: one about the tattoos, one about the distorted images, and one about the mirrors. I posted them through the course if the week. I'll message you in the future if I need to get your attention :)

Rachael98
05-14-11, 12:18 PM
Sorry -- there's only one of me (though more Super Mods should be added soon), and a lot of forums to go through. Sometimes a few threads fall through the cracks. I'll go look at your other thread. If I leave a thread without a response after a while, shoot me a PM or VM, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Edit: Also, for reference, I'm not as active on the weekends. I try to check in after a big update, but generally speaking, I won't be able to respond as frequently on Saturday or Sunday.

In that case would it perhaps do to advertise it under the TeamLava Jobs? Or is it not confirmed yet?

GroupMagma
05-14-11, 12:24 PM
In that case would it perhaps do to advertise it under the TeamLava Jobs? Or is it not confirmed yet?

As in, more people already with TeamLava will also be joining the forums. :)

Rachael98
05-14-11, 12:25 PM
As in, more people already with TeamLava will also be joining the forums. :)

Right. Sorry, I misunderstood then. Do we have any names yet?

GroupMagma
05-14-11, 12:49 PM
Right. Sorry, I misunderstood then. Do we have any names yet?

Well, SavoyTruffle should be posting more again, and the others haven't picked names so far.

lesleypsg1
05-14-11, 04:24 PM
Well, SavoyTruffle should be posting more again, and the others haven't picked names so far.

Where is Norman? Hope he's ok

GroupMagma
05-16-11, 05:17 PM
Where is Norman? Hope he's ok

Norman's fine; just on other projects. :)