PDA

View Full Version : Food disappearing several times

mseeverii
05-14-11, 09:39 AM
I have had food cooking and it all of a sudden it's gone the next time I go back into my restaurant. This has happened several times. And of course the coins that I spent on it are deducted when I start the cooking process. So now I have no food or the coins I used to buy it. Again, this is frequent. I've seen other post regarding the same thing and yet this still is happening. Makes me wonder if TeamLava is even observing their own forums and taking this seriously.

AnakeManaka
05-14-11, 12:21 PM
Today my food vanished from the counters. AnakeManaka level 7 Restaurant Story.

Rachael98
05-14-11, 12:33 PM
Today my food vanished from the counters. AnakeManaka level 7 Restaurant Story.

Three reasons that might have happened:

1) You simply ran out-it doesn't stay forever!

2) You put the counter in storage. That makes it disappear.

3) It's a bug that needs to be reported to support@teamlava.com.

I have had food cooking and it all of a sudden it's gone the next time I go back into my restaurant. This has happened several times. And of course the coins that I spent on it are deducted when I start the cooking process. So now I have no food or the coins I used to buy it. Again, this is frequent. I've seen other post regarding the same thing and yet this still is happening. Makes me wonder if TeamLava is even observing their own forums and taking this seriously.

I'm not quite sure what you mean, so I can't point out a specific bug fix. Are you sure it deducted it twice? Of you got 'Out of Sync' with the server, you will not have been charged twice. Try restarting your device and reinstalling the game then if that does not work e-mail support@teamlava.com with a screenshot describing exactly what is happening.

Hope this helps!;)

WindWalker74
05-19-11, 08:42 AM
Yes my food is disappering. I will sit it on the counter then click over to my restaunt and do the same go back and everything is gone. I placed something in front of the door so people can't come in to stock up on food, but it did not work. Please help. Thanks. Other than this I. Have not had any problems. Love your games....my storm id windwalker74