PDA

View Full Version : Ranking !!!! Leaderboard

dubai
08-28-10, 08:58 AM
Hi teamlava,

somehting to keep this game up because its boring when you reach in some point like i do now. i have high pop around 60++ but i feel boring i build everything well orgininzed and bought alot of cash with 100$++ dollars .

but what is the use now>>>>>

I waNT my name to be sit osmewhere like a rank or a leaderboard to keep me feel the challange

or else i would just rether quit this game and stop spendig money for nothing....

hope someone reply to me in a day or 2. so i can feel support team are really concern about it.

CHeers

Unregistered
09-02-10, 07:32 PM
If you feel the need to be at the top of a leaderboard to make yourself feel better I suggest you play a game that is meant for that type of competition. This is a great extension to Farm Story that is meant to be fun and played at your own pace.

Dmeringolo@aol.com
09-04-10, 02:58 AM
I feel ya man check out my city think u will like it my I'd is romo09

Unregistered
09-04-10, 06:15 AM
Leaderboard, why? That would b pointless as this is a non competitive game. I could care less the stats of other players. If u need to see your name ranking on a non comp game, I suggest you have an ego problem as in self absorbed. Most play for relaxation, and maybe admire the nice cities of others. That's it. Points, ratings etc, even here are meaningless.... What, your population higher, great...who cares.

Unregistered
09-26-10, 08:29 AM
Great app only thing wrong with it is the diamonds you should have to buy them. Another thing is that new magic case 24 diamonds really?!?! Other than that i love the app

shereeskitchen
03-29-16, 10:04 AM
I updated but don't see any change...where is this leader board? Helllpppp

shereeskitchen
03-29-16, 10:11 AM
I'm on iOS

kooky panda
03-29-16, 10:23 AM
I believe you need the Dragon forum.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90178-Dragon-story-Big-birthday-Bash-version-March-24-2016