PDA

View Full Version : peanuts

colagummi
05-14-11, 02:16 AM
why do crop squares "stand up" when planting peanuts? this looks odd, and when they grow they grow on green grass not plowed spot?

epiphany
05-14-11, 03:50 AM
example of what OP means
http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m551/gazeboo/pea1.jpg

lesleypsg1
05-14-11, 06:03 AM
Wow, haven't experienced this myself and I planted a large crop of peanuts.

Weird

Rachael98
05-14-11, 07:35 AM
That's...weird...strange...unusual...a glitch that probably needs to be fixed pretty soon. I assume that you've restarted your device and e-mailed support@teamlava.com etc.

sissy8
05-14-11, 02:44 PM
that looks like peanutcookies, maybe something for bakery:)

chvchv
05-14-11, 04:29 PM
Looks like a graphical bug. Send a message to GroupMagma or TL's support email. Maybe they will fix it asap.

redbites
05-14-11, 04:47 PM
It doesn't really matter because farm story is so old!!!!

colagummi
05-15-11, 03:37 AM
I wish I knew how to send this problem to Groupmagma or how to do a post w/photo. The aove photo is exactly what I am talking about. Then when the peanuts gow, it grows on a 'bare grass' square. then when you harvest them it goes back to an unploed spot. By the way, I still have trouble on my original farm and That is tied into FS Valentine. I heard so much proble,
ms with the latest update, I kept using the version before. I think that is version 1.6....
I have tried shutting down and restarting...By the way,I am on an I-pad version 1....

i hope that this gets fixed asthat we finally get new crops, and then there are problems. And I almost forgot, the new apricot trees are pretty but they have to beplanted just so or they overlap and overshadow what they are new too. Kind of like the Valentine Sheep that looked liked they were stuck on fence post or were being 'ridden' by gnomes...
anyhow....pleae se if the 'peanut problem' is going to get fixed.
Thanks to any who have posted this.

epiphany
05-15-11, 05:11 AM

i hope that this gets fixed asthat we finally get new crops, and then there are problems. And I almost forgot, the new apricot trees are pretty but they have to beplanted just so or they overlap and overshadow what they are new too. Kind of like the Valentine Sheep that looked liked they were stuck on fence post or were being 'ridden' by gnomes...
anyhow....pleae se if the 'peanut problem' is going to get fixed.
Thanks to any who have posted this.

like this you mean.......:rolleyes:

http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m551/gazeboo/tree.jpg

sissy8
05-15-11, 10:25 AM
hahahahahahahahaha

GroupMagma
05-16-11, 06:39 PM
Given that both of you seem to be on updates previous to Farm Story Valentine, my first assumption is that this is a graphical bug unique to versions of FS 1.6.1 and before. Has anyone else on a more recent version of Farm Story encountered this issue?

colagummi
05-22-11, 05:42 AM
confirmed....several of my neighbors have the vettical crop squares. (( coulda been crops circiles)) so i checked and most are on the latest FS version where I am on the prior 1.6 game. I am on IPad..cant swear what they r on device wise

kinzlee
05-27-11, 07:59 AM
I am level 69. Hopefully that doesn't happen to me. sorry it happened to you guys.

epiphany
05-27-11, 12:26 PM
definately a bug with the post 1.6.1 version of Farm Story, which is being continued with the beetroot & zucc-stuff new crops.

from the unplayable Valentine edition
http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m551/gazeboo/v174.png

from the playable 1.6.1 version
http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m551/gazeboo/v161.png

Reasons why v1.6.1 is my preferred game option. Later version is jerky when scrolling (on iPad & Touch). The 'quest' icons take up too much screen space & quests are illogical & deceitful, forcing you too clear plots to register & use up valuable gems. Theres too much tap-tapping as it is so the additional clearance is not appreciated. That flowery border is totally horrendous to look at & detracts from the individuals farm.
Wish your 's****ed developers' could do the basic things like fix the newly added plots so they do not 'blow up' as shown in the pix, & retaining the watery rice field from day one like it always had been before the freakish valentine version release & stop the new animals & trees overlapping each other. Just how hard can it be to fix these bugs ? If it wasn't for the laughs i have with my neighbours, this game would have been history when the exploding peanuts etc came out, but my patience with these bugs are wearing very thin.....