PDA

View Full Version : Pucca's restuarant

redbites
05-13-11, 04:08 PM
Has anyone played the iphone game Pucca's Restaurant? It's a new cooking game that doesn't require internet
and they promise regular updates

Rachael98
05-13-11, 04:10 PM
Lol. I'm sure TL will love your telling their dedicated members to play on a different company's game, very similar sounding to one of theirs! I haven't, but I might give it a try.

sehana
05-13-11, 04:23 PM
I just played a little bit, like 5 minutes of it. it's funny, all the characters are running around :D

redbites
05-13-11, 04:27 PM
I just played a little bit, like 5 minutes of it. it's funny, all the characters are running around :D
Yeah it's so weird how they run around so much and I wonder if they will regularily update the game

sehana
05-13-11, 04:42 PM
I haven't figured out how to move items yet though :(

redbites
05-13-11, 05:14 PM
I haven't figured out how to move items yet though :(

I don't know how to move things either, but when you know can you please let me know?

sehana
05-13-11, 09:48 PM
Sure, if u find out b4 me, please let me know also :)

AngelsOnDollarBills
05-13-11, 10:49 PM
Just tried that yesterday~ if you hold down on the object you want to move for a moment, it'll pop out of "selling" mode and allow you to move things. ^^

And it's a funny game - your character does nothing between cooking time but run around like a headless chicken x'D Kind of cool that whenever she gets the lightbulb above her head and you tap on her, you get a small amount of coins.

redbites
05-14-11, 09:37 AM
Thanks for letting me know about moving things and I didn't know you could get money for touching the lightbulb

sehana
05-14-11, 10:15 PM
Just tried that yesterday~ if you hold down on the object you want to move for a moment, it'll pop out of "selling" mode and allow you to move things. ^^
-thank you! would have never figured that out for myself :p

redbites
07-06-11, 09:38 AM
Does anyone else play this game?

MMSIsaac
07-06-11, 09:42 AM
I've never heard of it.

trenae
07-06-11, 09:44 AM
I have not yet checked it out. Maybe I'll install it and check it out. I like to check out similar apps to see the differences, though most usually get deleted in a few days time.

It looks to have decent ratings though.

doodlebug8
07-06-11, 04:17 PM
I got it the day this thread came out and finally finished it this weekend. I didn't bother completeing all the levels, just the mastery.

YURTIE
07-22-11, 07:10 AM
I saw red bites post about puffed RESTURANT it's most exactly like RESTURANT story but. Theres chefs and servers and the food has recipes in it for real it shows how to make them try it it out it's pretty fun oh and moveable doors and to close u must put your door in storage it's really fun, but I'm not saying that RESTURANT story and tl games aren't fun but it's fun to have another RESTURANT for me :cool:

sourlicorice2
08-07-11, 07:57 AM
Played it for about five minutes than deleted it. Found it very boring. Definitely like bakery and restaurant story 200% more

sourlicorice2
08-07-11, 08:14 AM
Played it for five minutes. Didn't like like it. Will stick with Bakery and Restaurant Story Other similar games are just not nearly as good as those.

Hawaiianmomma
08-07-11, 03:56 PM
Pucca Restaurant is Cute and Has Many Interior (90 percent of inventory)Design Options for Coin and Very Few Special Items that Can Be Purchased With Garu Points(TL Gems)Real Recipes To Enjoy Personally In Your Own Home KitchenVarious Moving Cooks, Waiters and Waitresses Running Around Serving Food From Cute Counters Stacked With Dishes. Something I Personally Enjoy Seeing Because Here In Hawaii You Most Asian Restaurant Servers Hustle And Is A Beauty To See Within Itself And Something I Admire.Garu Points Earned At Reaching Levels and Certain Achievements Or coin Purchasing Certain. Special Customers Such As Bruce & Ninja Who Give You 100 up to 500 coins by Tapping on Them After They Finish Their Meal( You Will See A Red MegaphoneOver Their Head).About 59 recipes in the catalog to cook.But the only drawback is it uses google maps to pinpoint your location, this feature can be turned off which I like but isn't so obvious if you don't check out the whole format of Pucca.Adorable Adorable. A Good Game to Play In Between RS & BS, it doesn't need much management.

Hawaiianmomma
08-07-11, 04:01 PM
wish I could edit cause my mind runs faster than my typingexcuse my half sentences

gitten
08-07-11, 04:48 PM
If players are searching other games, even if just for kicks, doesn't TL get the message??? We're looking for something you're not giving us - like fulfilling the wonderful ideas I have seen posted on this forum. I get excited every Friday - then I get a dog with a crown on his head,a conch house and a farm knight. Wow!!!! Some of the things I did get. But I would have gone buying crazy if the items posted on the forum were available!!! Oh well, do your thing TL.

Halibel
08-07-11, 05:53 PM
Great game! Way better then this [language edit] game.
The only tiny thing I don't like are their designing methods where the grid doesn't perfectly align with the flooring.

Garu Currency
25 for $4.99
85 for $15.99
170 for $29.99
310 for $49.99

Things you could get with Garu points
A significantly smaller LCD TV for 5 points or 1$
A aquarium the same size as the TV for the same price
Don't know why, but you can get floor tiles of the alphabet for 1 point each or 0.20$
Other miscellaneous items including scenery.

Notable things.
Moveable door
More then 1 door, haven't tried this yet
A wide range of tables, chairs, appliances all with their own unique looks
A significantly larger wall selection with most being able to be boughten with in game currency
Walls are divided into 3 categories Left, Middle and Right with the exception of some.
90% of the decorations can be boughten with in game currency
Besides the TV, Aquarium and Range hood being the only wall mounted items, and the stupid 20 set country flags each costing 5 points. Everything else can be boughten with in game currency
Different chefs are required to use different appliances and different appliances make different foods
Lots of food counters t choose from the most expensive currently being the Wedding one costing 10 points or 2$
Ability to use a different photo from your photos as an avatar
Map based location

Overall I rate this game
4.9/5

Apparently [ Name Here ] has liked my food
So I got a bonus 2000 gold and 2 Garu currency or 0.40$ worth

Under the recipe book, there are ingredients and directions for each dish
Pucca's Restaurant also advertises Team Lava's games.
Certain decorations have side events, The surveillance allows you to take an image of your restaurant.

buck233
10-01-11, 05:13 AM
Really cool try it.I have been still for a long time because i quit playing tl games i got of bored of it:) But i might come back.:)

Hawaiianmomma
10-01-11, 01:44 PM
I do...it's low maintience which I love....and she runs around in a mad dash to serve and cook....it's a cute game

ariesblu
10-05-11, 01:05 AM
I think my sister plays it. So far so good.

dd1313
10-05-11, 04:56 AM
i like the game. Im at a pretty high level

Halibel
10-11-11, 04:11 PM
If you play this game, do NOT delete it from your device. Your progress WILL be deleted.

redbites
10-11-11, 04:18 PM
If you play this game, do NOT delete it from your device. Your progress WILL be deleted.
i've already deleted it

khadiah
11-04-12, 07:52 AM
No it doesn't. If you deleted the game, your progress will be saved to the mob+ ID you created. Once you reinstall the game you just sign in and it takes you where you left off. :0) I love this game!

kooky panda
11-04-12, 08:42 AM
This forum is for discussing Team Lava Games.
Closing thread