PDA

View Full Version : New Farm Story content: Treefort!

GroupMagma
05-13-11, 03:56 PM
Check out one of the new items coming to Farm Story: the Treefort!

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/NormantheFarmer/treefort_tease.png

Excellent for G.R.O.S.S. meetings (see Calvin and Hobbes for reference) and tricking Mario into jumping down your chimney.

[Edit 5-20] Quick update on this....

The Treefort got bumped to a later update, since we're still working on implementing it into the game.
Also, it's no longer called a Treefort, since -- as noted by some -- it's not in a tree.

This item is now called the Cozy Bungalow. :)

redbites
05-13-11, 03:58 PM
That looks so cool, can't wait!!!!!!

mattdiner
05-13-11, 04:06 PM

Excellent for G.R.O.S.S. meetings (see Calvin and Hobbes for reference) and tricking Mario into jumping down your chimney.

Luv the Mario reference. :)

ahshan
05-13-11, 04:27 PM
Haha, Calvin and Hobbes!
Looks awesome, can't wait for it!

PerpetualBliss
05-13-11, 04:51 PM
I love it. When can we expect this new item to be in game?

GroupMagma
05-13-11, 04:52 PM
I love it. When can we expect this new item to be in game?

No firm release date, but it should come out with the next content update.

donnapetersen
05-13-11, 05:26 PM
Will this update happen in 2011?

sophiacml
05-13-11, 05:31 PM
And I'm pretty sure it requires GEMS to get it! Lame...

GroupMagma
05-13-11, 05:32 PM

I think I can safely confirm a 2011 release date for the item.

chumkia
05-13-11, 11:00 PM
I am repeating myself..... Try not to put the price - gems! Make it expensive in coins and also let it get unlocked after a certain level. Today team lava released new updates like turbine, bull, peach tree etc and most of these are worth gems.
These items are simply cool...., but pls keep in mind after mastery in most crops n trees there are hardly any ways of accumulating gems. So pleeeeease....... Put a price in coins!!

cwmole
05-14-11, 03:07 AM
We have waited all this time for an update.... And they give us peanuts! Sorry, couldn't resist. Good stuff though, and if we get weekly new things will be even better. Please ditch the Rate It though ... One pop up of it should be sufficient, not every single neighbour you visit, it gets old when you have hundreds of neighbours .. Bad enough having to click on the xp-for-visiting-your-neighbour box 200 times without another box!!! That's bull (ha ha sorry couldn't resist that one either).

Rachael98
05-14-11, 03:12 AM

Lol! I love that!

epiphany
05-14-11, 04:04 AM
some not very good images of new items from weekly update, snaffled from visiting (except Apricot tree)
bull 21 gems
http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m551/gazeboo/bull.jpg

turbine (yes it is there.......) 6 gems (no xp)
http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m551/gazeboo/turbine.jpg

and peanuts (level 70 crop, grow time of ONE minute costing 0, yeilding 22 with no xp)
http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m551/gazeboo/pea1.jpg

http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m551/gazeboo/pea3.jpg

http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m551/gazeboo/pea2.jpg

rianto
05-14-11, 06:34 AM
coin please ^^
i've a very bad luck. in 8 times i buy discovery chest, and i only got ranch house for the best item.
really hate jack rabbit T_T

lesleypsg1
05-14-11, 08:01 AM

CUTE. Want one. Hope release is soon and please, not in a chest. I don't mind paying gems, but not spinning the chest wheel again. Not enough in it I want or that's worth the cost to risk any more gems on one.

Mogwai4111
05-14-11, 11:58 AM
I would SO pay gems for that! In fact, I hope it is a gem item so not EVERYONE has one ;)

pasofino
05-16-11, 05:13 PM
I agree. Stop making everything "GEMS." Also make it so we can convert dollars into coins.

pasofino
05-16-11, 05:16 PM
Stop making everything "GEMS." Also make it so we can convert dollars into coins.

And stop putting everything in the "boxes."

xokay
05-16-11, 05:33 PM
There's no chance they'll make this for coins. That would be too good to be true.

redbites
05-16-11, 05:54 PM
Has anyone ever won first price in any mystery box? Because I have purchased 5 and can't get higher than 3rd

elliejean
05-17-11, 01:32 AM
I think the lab puppy was a second place prize, that's the highest level of prize for me!

Mogwai4111
05-17-11, 01:49 AM
And stop putting everything in the "boxes."

Click TOOLS, then STORE, then DECORATIONS, and you will find many non-box items available for purchase ;)

DoubleZ
05-17-11, 02:03 AM
Has anyone ever won first price in any mystery box? Because I have purchased 5 and can't get higher than 3rd

Is a Ranch House 1st? I've gotten 2 of them! Want one? Oh, wait, we can't trade with to sell items to other players. Sorry, must've gone to fantasy land there for a sec.

DoubleZ
05-17-11, 02:05 AM
I think the lab puppy was a second place prize, that's the highest level of prize for me!

I would so give away one of my Ranch Houses for a Yellow Lab!

DoubleZ
05-17-11, 02:06 AM
Got a Garden Arch that I'll never use as well.

DoubleZ
05-17-11, 02:10 AM
Oh wait! Is the Patio Table a 1st place one? I have one of those too, but since it takes up as much space as my Ranch House, I have no desire yet to put it on my farm. Would have to do some major redesigning. Items closer to scale sure would be nice!

MiniLaura
05-19-11, 08:58 AM
In the regular (i.e. non-holiday) discovery chest the prizes are:
1st: villa
2nd: cottage or Labrador
3rd: ranch house or jack rabbit
4th: garden arch (with blue flowers) or patio table

GroupMagma
05-20-11, 11:48 AM
Quick update on this....

The Treefort got bumped to a later update, since we're still working on implementing it into the game.
Also, it's no longer called a Treefort, since -- as noted by some -- it's not in a tree.

lesleypsg1
05-21-11, 05:08 PM
Ya but when? And please,no more boxes

kooky panda
05-21-11, 05:16 PM
Love new vineyard !!!! I think I like it better than the mansion

alovesfarmin
05-25-11, 05:36 PM
I want to know why I can't buy things like the cottage I am on level 32 and my neighbors who are on the same level hav bought them

MiniLaura
05-26-11, 05:58 AM
I want to know why I can't buy things like the cottage I am on level 32 and my neighbors who are on the same level hav bought them
The cottage is in the discovery box (the non-holiday one). You can buy the box at any level, but you may not get the cottage.

alovesfarmin
05-26-11, 11:38 AM
Thanks! That stinks though! I'm not paying for gems ever :( wish u could buy them with coins!

rianto
05-30-11, 03:32 AM
Quick update on this....

come on.. we cant wait lol :D

bobbie629
06-03-11, 12:05 PM
I am sure the cozy bungalow will be either gems or a box item. The graphic is far better then some of the gem items now, so even though I would like it to be coins, from a business standpoint, it will be gems.. Or worse random.

alovesfarmin
06-03-11, 02:21 PM
Wish they woulnt have changed the tool shed and grain silo to be purchased with gems! I lve my lil farm but probably gonna delete the app I downloaded it cuz its free and that's wat I want I to be!

MiniLaura
06-03-11, 02:25 PM
I am sure the cozy bungalow will be either gems or a box item. The graphic is far better then some of the gem items now, so even though I would like it to be coins, from a business standpoint, it will be gems.. Or worse random.
I'm sure that it will be a gem item. But now I'm worried that it is in the new gambling box.

lesleypsg1
06-03-11, 02:38 PM
I'm sure that it will be a gem item. But now I'm worried that it is in the new gambling box.
That's my fear too. I've sworn off boxes. The gamble just isn't worth the risk. I don't mind buying gems, but not wasting them on anymore boxes

mamatlee11
06-04-11, 02:33 PM
Guys I got the cottage on my first try with a box....luck I guess

lesleypsg1
06-04-11, 03:15 PM
Ah, so it is a box item. Well I'll stop looking forward to it then. I refuse to gamble on any more boxes. Thanks for the info.

redbites
06-04-11, 03:39 PM
Ah, so it is a box item. Well I'll stop looking forward to it then. I refuse to gamble on any more boxes. Thanks for the info.
I have bought so many boxes and have never gotton a prize higher than 3rd