PDA

View Full Version : Sense of the game

Daniel922866
08-28-10, 07:29 AM
I have neighbors and/or saw cities, which have build factories, business buildings and houses only. Not one single road is build and connected to any residence, business or factory but happyness of the citizien is on highest level - Does this make sense? I don't think so because everybody from us would move out of such cities.

Therefore I would like to have following changes:

Contracts
- Can be end only when roads are connected to the factories where the trucks can move out

Cleaning points can only be collected when ...
- Roads are connected to business buildings or the way how it is build makes sense for visit the building (Parking Lot, Business Center, Shopping Arcade)
- Roads are connected to residences or the way how it is build makes sense for enter the building

In this case the game makes more sense to pay as only place one building after the next, in order to collect cleaning points or end contracts.

What do you think?

Dubai
08-28-10, 08:55 AM
I fully agree with you; if they stay like this then i wont play this game anymore i waste 100$ of dollars on it and i want something having sense.

Plus i would like to add following:-

1- Allow any kind of gifts... not stricked with boring same 5 chose only all the time.
2- RANKING!!!!!!!! MOST IMPORTENT THING which is missing in this game... so we would like to see a leaderboard

for the highest population only with happy city,, for example

if im 20k pop but happiness 21k
and someone else 20k pop and happiness 24k he should be first and then me.. or something like that

CHeers

Daniel922866
08-28-10, 09:56 AM
You spend more then $100 in this game?! WOW!

I really would like to see your city but unfortunately DUBAI isn't you Storm ID. Will you tell me your ID?

Unregistered
08-28-10, 11:20 PM
I fully agree with you; if they stay like this then i wont play this game anymore i waste 100$ of dollars on it and i want something having sense.

Plus i would like to add following:-

1- Allow any kind of gifts... not stricked with boring same 5 chose only all the time.
2- RANKING!!!!!!!! MOST IMPORTENT THING which is missing in this game... so we would like to see a leaderboard

for the highest population only with happy city,, for example

if im 20k pop but happiness 21k
and someone else 20k pop and happiness 24k he should be first and then me.. or something like that

CHeers

52,000 population 457,000 happiness

Unregistered
08-29-10, 07:48 PM
I have neighbors and/or saw cities, which have build factories, business buildings and houses only. Not one single road is build and connected to any residence, business or factory but happyness of the citizien is on highest level - Does this make sense? I don't think so because everybody from us would move out of such cities.

Therefore I would like to have following changes:

Contracts
- Can be end only when roads are connected to the factories where the trucks can move out

Cleaning points can only be collected when ...
- Roads are connected to business buildings or the way how it is build makes sense for visit the building (Parking Lot, Business Center, Shopping Arcade)
- Roads are connected to residences or the way how it is build makes sense for enter the building

In this case the game makes more sense to pay as only place one building after the next, in order to collect cleaning points or end contracts.

What do you think?

Wouldn't it be better to play the way you enjoy, and let others play the way they like to? Why is it so important for you to have others tow a line and conform? I mean some like concrete jungles, some like a lot of green. I even met one who didn't want factories in his/her city? I dont like apartments. In real life i find them smelly and buggy so i choose not to have them, preferinghouses only. Leaderboards? Why? I could personally care less someones score. I'm not competing with anyone just making my own version of what I think a nice city is. All I'm saying is Im seeing far too much of people slagging on others choices because they want people to play, water, clean, gift their way. Too many controlling personalties. I'm not dissing you, just hoping you'll consider more of a live and let live philosophy. It is just a game after all and what someone else choses to do with their little space should really be up to them.

Unregistered
08-30-10, 02:47 PM
Wouldn't it be better to play the way you enjoy, and let others play the way they like to? Why is it so important for you to have others tow a line and conform? I mean some like concrete jungles, some like a lot of green. I even met one who didn't want factories in his/her city? I dont like apartments. In real life i find them smelly and buggy so i choose not to have them, preferinghouses only. Leaderboards? Why? I could personally care less someones score. I'm not competing with anyone just making my own version of what I think a nice city is. All I'm saying is Im seeing far too much of people slagging on others choices because they want people to play, water, clean, gift their way. Too many controlling personalties. I'm not dissing you, just hoping you'll consider more of a live and let live philosophy. It is just a game after all and what someone else choses to do with their little space should really be up to them.

AMEN!!!!!!

Why do people fill the need to tell other people how to build their city/farm. It is no one elses business what anyone choses to put and where. That is what makes going to others cities/farms great to see and get ideas since they are all different. And just so you know there are towns /islands that do not have cars so no roads for cars to drive on only sidewalks and yes people choose to live there.

Leaderboard? You want your name up on top... well it is and everyone sees it that visits your city/farm, the community list and all of your neighbors list as well, your stats are listed there also so people see your population and happiness rating so there you go. If there were a leaderboard/compatition how would that be judged? Just by population numbers and happiness rating? Than people would just put all condos/apartments no houses and the tall office buildings. And once you hit the max size of 19x19 everyone would have the same numbers so what would be the point?

Unregistered
09-02-10, 07:27 PM
To each is own...why are you concerned about how another player builds their city? That is absolutely absurd. You build your city the way you see fit and others will do the same.