PDA

View Full Version : New Bakery Story content: Fruit Fountain!

GroupMagma
05-13-11, 03:45 PM
Check out one of the new items in the Bakery Story content update: the Fruit Fountain!

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/NormantheFarmer/fruit_fountain_tease.png

Perfect for attracting adorable woodland creatures into your bakery with healthy snackfood alternatives. Coming soon!

redbites
05-13-11, 03:49 PM
looks cool, but how about the restaurant story update?

trenae
05-13-11, 03:50 PM
Oh awesome! My adorable woodland creatures are calorie counting, so glad to see a more healthy and low calorie option. :D

Rachael98
05-13-11, 03:50 PM
looks cool, but how about the restaurant story update?

In the RS place!

redbites
05-13-11, 03:53 PM
In the RS place!

Yeah I know about the restuarant story update but when will they release that instead of telling us about other updates

elliejean
05-13-11, 03:55 PM
How about just some new dishes in both bakery and restaurant stories, definitely need some new menu items!!! Please, please, please :)

redbites
05-13-11, 03:57 PM
How about just some new dishes in both bakery and restaurant stories, definitely need some new menu items!!! Please, please, please :)
Food has been announced on this page by GroupMagma
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11658-When-is-the-next-update-When-will-new-food-be-made-availabler

GroupMagma
05-13-11, 04:00 PM
Yeah I know about the restuarant story update but when will they release that instead of telling us about other updates

Again, no firm releases [for reference, we rarely give out firm release dates, as our update calender is always in flux], but there are multiple releases planned to come out soon.

ahshan
05-13-11, 04:27 PM
Looks really nice!

juicesqueeze
05-13-11, 09:39 PM
Adorable Adorable Adorable!

chumkia
05-13-11, 10:53 PM
It really looks awesome! Just a request.... Please try not to put it up for gems!!!

cwmole
05-14-11, 03:10 AM
Animals in a bakery! Very unhygienic, sure the health inspectors will close us down 

1curley
05-16-11, 09:59 PM
Yes I agree, I hope we don't have to use gems to get the new items. It just makes it hard for people that don't have the money to pay for gems out of pocket to get cool things as well

twompy
05-18-11, 03:26 PM
Animals in a bakery! Very unhygienic, sure the health inspectors will close us down 

LOL i was thinking the same exact thing..

Rachael98
05-18-11, 04:04 PM
LOL i was thinking the same exact thing..

Lol. Lol. Lol. I'm sure they'll be lovely clean animals. Anyway, you wouldn't be able let some humans in if you were worried about hygiene...eww...sorry to go off-point...thinking about that makes me feel sick...:(

pete1234
05-19-11, 10:56 AM
omg that looks awesome

seastripes
05-19-11, 11:41 AM
mmm so is that just a decoration or have a purpose? decorations doesn't really excite me really

dracuella2
05-19-11, 07:30 PM
That would be perfect in my bakery! Got a whole spring theme going there! Where can I find this? And when?

bigdaddio
05-20-11, 02:18 PM
All the new things they r adding are all fine and dandy but of no good if u can't make bakery bigger.....I'm mated on size and my bakery rocks...if I must say so myself..Teehee...no but seriously why can't u all make it like our restaurant.....then I can spend money and buy ur gems like the the obvious pathetic person I am...lol and get these new things coming out cuz I would have room for them....PLEASE MAKE BIGGER...

bebe888
05-20-11, 10:51 PM
Can I use the coins to buy it instead of the gems?

anniesmile
05-27-11, 09:52 PM
Why can't I find it in the design and the orange table and citrus chair too :(

bigdaddio
05-28-11, 03:54 AM
OF COURSE IT WILL B GEMS ....As u can see never a response from team lava when anyone asks a valid question about coins vs gems.....they want ur cash....when u r like me and have spent all u can with coins and there is nothing left to buy and have earned all the free gems u can get (with the very few I still can earn) ur stuck unless u spend cash....I have read over and over in these forums and never does team lava respond to real legitimate questions...especially the ones that might cause them to have to give u something more for free....I have a feeling you will all be sadly disappointed and find all the good thing u buy with gems...but I still ask why not let ua make bigger so we can at least use some of the coin purchased stuff......will I ever hear from TL?

nekonight
05-31-11, 12:21 PM
Theres NO Fountain in BakeryStory.. Prove me wrong post a pic of it in bakery story..

xokay
05-31-11, 12:26 PM
Theres NO Fountain in BakeryStory.. Prove me wrong post a pic of it in bakery story..

It hasn't been released yet.

GroupMagma
05-31-11, 12:41 PM
It hasn't been released yet.

This is accurate. This is a teaser; it's not in the game yet. Though it should be in an upcoming update.

driftboutique
05-31-11, 12:44 PM
This is accurate. This is a teaser; it's not in the game yet. Though it should be in an upcoming update.

I have fifteen of them, but it's only because I've mastered level 5 of the kiwi cheesecake :D

xokay
05-31-11, 12:46 PM
I have fifteen of them, but it's only because I've mastered level 5 of the kiwi cheesecake :D

ahahahaha :)

GroupMagma
05-31-11, 01:06 PM

Why must you make my job harder? :p :D

driftboutique
05-31-11, 01:55 PM
Why must you make my job harder? :p :D

...the peacocks made me do it? :D

theyeti1
06-03-11, 06:55 PM
Great...my litigation dept. will be busy with city code violations!

sukim88
06-05-11, 08:31 AM
i feel a kung fu chill running down my back...

SmokingSquirrel
06-26-11, 06:47 AM
_ _ I am known as a (or perhaps THE) squirrel on Bak Story. Yes, this item is dream come true in *my* bakery, where squirrels come first. But yes, as some predicted it costs gems. Not just that; you have to buy fruit baskets and hope that it turns up. And it's among the rarest of items to randomly appear.
_ _ I'm another low-income player, but I am willing to buy gems occasionally. Yesterday i bought the $12 (105 gems-- 40% off deal). But after reading how random things are, I decided not to buy any baskets. There were plenty of things I also wanted, like sonic ovens.
_ _ I wonder if Team L is likely to make it a little easier to acquire this fountain after the novelty wears off? I noticed that when I selected a fruit-basket for purchase, it seemed I was offered a choice of rarity levels from which to choose.
_ _ Would someone from TL please explain this? I promise I won't try to bite your head off, as some apparently want to.