PDA

View Full Version : Snapshot Camera

Foxxii
05-13-11, 03:09 PM
Can someone help me? Everytime I click on the little camera in the top right corner of my screen to take a picture it sends me to the Social (community, neighborhood, and invite friends) page. I want to take a picture! :-( I have a MyTouch 4G phone....please help!
Thanks,

-Foxxii

Rachael98
05-13-11, 03:53 PM
Can someone help me? Everytime I click on the little camera in the top right corner of my screen to take a picture it sends me to the Social (community, neighborhood, and invite friends) page. I want to take a picture! :-( I have a MyTouch 4G phone....please help!
Thanks,

-Foxxii

That's not good. I recommend you a) take a screenshot and send it to support@teamlava.com b) press the power and home buttons together quickly. This will send a screenshot to your photos. Hope this helps!

BootlegBombpopBakery
05-18-11, 01:00 PM
Mine does the same thing! I have a Droid OS 2.2....
Can someone help me with mine?

GroupMagma
05-18-11, 01:53 PM
Android devices should not have the camera icon at the top of their screen, since Android do not have Screengrab capability. Are you sure the Camera icon is not a rotary phone? The rotary phone icon is the Social icon on Android devices.

If possible, can you take a picture of your bakery with another camera and post it on the forums? Thanks!

Rachael98
05-18-11, 03:34 PM
Android devices should not have the camera icon at the top of their screen, since Android do not have Screengrab capability. Are you sure the Camera icon is not a rotary phone? The rotary phone icon is the Social icon on Android devices.

If possible, can you take a picture of your bakery with another camera and post it on the forums? Thanks!

...or use one of the free forum picture taking services available.