PDA

View Full Version : cooking academy

redbites
05-12-11, 06:06 PM
A game called tiny chef on the appstore has an academy that has new recipes released everyday and I thought it would be cool if restaurant story had this as well. I would switch over to tiny chef mainly because of it's broad list of recipes but the game has really bad graphics and restaurant story has so many more social features and AWESOME graphics. GroupMagma does this sound like a good idea? and would you be able to add this cooking academy to restuarant story to make my favorite game even better?

mattdiner
05-12-11, 06:18 PM
TeamLava does not have enough workers to make new food every day. Even though TeamLava makes very professional games. They are still kind of a young company.

redbites
05-12-11, 06:19 PM
TeamLava does not have enough workers to make new food every day. Even though TeamLava makes very professional games. They are still kind of a young company.

Tiny co. is a small company and really young. Teamlava was around before them

mattdiner
05-12-11, 06:33 PM
Tiny co. is a small company and really young. Teamlava was around before them

Perhaps they hired more workers. Besides, I'd imagine it's easier to make pictures in a lower quality game.

redbites
05-12-11, 06:38 PM
Perhaps they hired more workers. Besides, I'd imagine it's easier to make pictures in a lower quality game.
Maybe they did higher more workers and the recipes must be easier to make

GroupMagma
05-12-11, 07:25 PM
This is a cool idea, but it would be difficult to implement. However, we are focused and committed on content updates for our existing games.

TrinityInfinity
05-12-11, 08:24 PM
Restaurant Story needs to make more recipes, but a new one everyday is simply asking too much. They have several games to keep up with.

redbites
05-12-11, 08:40 PM
Restaurant Story needs to make more recipes, but a new one everyday is simply asking too much. They have several games to keep up with.
Teamlava could always forget about the other ones for a while as restaurant story is the most popular and entertaining in my opinion

redbites
08-26-11, 08:27 AM
Now that Teamlava is now offering weekly updates maybe this idea would have a better chance of coming true

bawpotter
08-26-11, 12:54 PM
RB, I highly doubt it. TL is still a small company and do you know how much coding it takes to create a recipe? I started to try to code apps, but it takes forever. Even the most advanced code creators still can't do it that quickly, and I know the guy who created the first ever app on the app store.

joyirene
08-26-11, 12:58 PM
I think tinychef is tinyco's only game. I played it for about a week, then accidentally spent all of that cash stuff on one of the recipes. A lot of their recipes don't cost coins, which I don't like. Also, there's so many ads. And I don't want 7 restaurants, I want one lol. I agree with you about the graphics and social features too, restaurant story is way better. I play puccas restaurant, but only because I'm on iPod touch and it doesn't require Internet.

redbites
08-26-11, 01:01 PM
Tiny co owns tinychef, tiny nightclub, tap resort, tiny pets, mermaid resort and a bunch of other junk