PDA

View Full Version : animals now all cost gems!

sweetsteaantiques
05-12-11, 12:25 PM
What gives team lava?! I've enjoyed all your free games for over six months. Then I add Zoo story, make my zoo and all of a sudden I can't add anymore animals without paying with my credit card!! I would expect this from other producers, but didn't see it coming from you! Bad play!:(

justshasha
05-12-11, 12:30 PM
The way I understand it is if you have already bought the maximum number for that animal with coins (the ones that originally cost coins). You need to breed them for coins until you reach the maximum number of each animal you can have, if you don't want to wait while you breed them you can buy them with gems.

GroupMagma
05-12-11, 02:02 PM
You can still purchase animals for Coins; you just can't build more than your Zoo can support.

Chabrinou
05-23-11, 05:11 AM
pourquoi TOUT les animaux sont-ils maintenant payable en gems ??? Pourquoi ne puis-je plus les faire se reproduire ???

xokay
05-23-11, 01:09 PM
pourquoi TOUT les animaux sont-ils maintenant payable en gems ??? Pourquoi ne puis-je plus les faire se reproduire ???

Si vous ?tes maintenant seulement capable d'acheter des animaux avec les gemmes, il signifie que votre zoo a atteint la capacit? pour ces animaux.

Chabrinou
05-24-11, 04:33 AM
Et on ne peux augmenter cette capacit? ??

xokay
05-24-11, 09:24 AM
Seulement par utiliser les gems. :(

jclenicois
05-29-11, 04:35 AM
est-ce que qq'un sait comment acheter un dragon sans gems svp ?

bklover32
05-29-11, 11:07 AM
This game needs a serious update you update my bakery story all the time. I really like zoo story but now it's just boring. All the animals cost gems even the ones I've never bought any of. There are never any new attractions. Update I need an update!!!!!