PDA

View Full Version : Foods update soon!!!!

redbites
05-11-11, 06:08 PM
A food update has been announced by GroupMagma and i'm really excited. What foods do people hope to be included in the update?

I hope for lots of grill recipes, what about you?

GroupMagma
05-11-11, 07:04 PM
To clarify: there will be food in the update, but not an all-food update per se. But it is being worked on. :)

redbites
05-11-11, 07:24 PM
To clarify: there will be food in the update, but not an all-food update per se. But it is being worked on. :)

Ok I understand

driftboutique
05-11-11, 07:34 PM
I think any new food is exciting, even if it's only a couple of things. I hope for more grill items too... I've almost mastered everything I've unlocked. Although I guess if there are new grill items they will probably be for higher levels... Hmm. Oh well, something to work for :D

clhs
05-12-11, 02:31 AM
New foods would be welcome. I'm just about ready to reluctantly walk away from Restaurant Story because there is nothing else to do (and because the update makes picking up stars and cash so ridiculously long-winded and painful, compared with Fashion Story where the stars are much easier to collect). New recipes would be very welcome and would breathe some new life into what is becoming a very tired game (for me). Thanks, TL.