PDA

View Full Version : Forum Changes

GroupMagma
05-10-11, 06:35 PM
As many of you have noticed, we've made some major organizational changes with the forums. This was done to streamline the amount of places you need to search for news.

However, as a result, there's a lot of posts that are in the wrong place (and some which were accidentally lost, in the case of our Empire Story Discussion posts. That was my bad. Sorry about that. We're working to recover them.). Others, you may need to get used to the old locations of the posts.

There are other changes that will be made in the future, and we're constantly working to improve the forum experience. In the meantime, please let me know in this thread (or the Community Manager thread) about posts that need to be moved, etc., if you so please.

sunshine56
05-10-11, 07:41 PM
I think it's a lot cleaner, everything concerning one topic in one place, despite being a different Story.

Nice job!

trenae
05-10-11, 10:40 PM
Woo more improvements. :D Man on man, busy busy. But thank you to the TL staff/team for making the forum even better.

ahshan
05-11-11, 02:26 PM
Please add some pictures/icons next to the titles so that it's easier to see which forum we want to click.
Visuals are always great at directing!

bakery1sj
05-11-11, 02:32 PM
my stores keep saying day 1 and have never gotten beyond day 4. I have been on more than a month and should be getting more than day one to day four bonuses. would yuou look into it? bakery1sj i am in resturant, fashion, bakery, and nightclub. i keep submitting emails to support and they say they will turn it over to engineering. I just went and got an ipad and moved all my games to it and yet again today it went to day 1. Help!!

mattdiner
05-11-11, 03:57 PM
my stores keep saying day 1 and have never gotten beyond day 4. I have been on more than a month and should be getting more than day one to day four bonuses. would yuou look into it? bakery1sj i am in resturant, fashion, bakery, and nightclub. i keep submitting emails to support and they say they will turn it over to engineering. I just went and got an ipad and moved all my games to it and yet again today it went to day 1. Help!!

This is not a glitch. That's how it's supposed to work... but if you don't like it, you could start a new thread with that suggestion. (hint!) :cool:

redbites
05-11-11, 04:03 PM
I really like the changes to the forum

TheFluffySlipper
05-13-11, 06:18 AM
Whoa, I'm gone for a couple of weeks and the whole place changes! I had to double check the name on the door to be sure I was in the right forum lol.

Lookin' good, GM ... lookin' good ;)

thekoalaidentity
05-18-11, 07:17 PM
Ever since groupmagma arrived, a LOT of stuff has improved. Agree? 

Rachael98
05-24-11, 04:53 PM
Ever since groupmagma arrived, a LOT of stuff has improved. Agree? 

Agreed. Completely. He has revolutionised TL:cool: