PDA

View Full Version : Auto plow, plant & collect feature

Unregistered
05-28-10, 02:19 PM
I had stared playing a very similar farm game couple weeks ago befor this one. And one of th feature in that game was the option to multi-plow, collect and plant. It was a multi tool that you can slide ur finger across ur farm and get the fields plowed collects or planted with one swipe. I think we need a feature like that in here. Then with a click of a button you can automatically plow ur entire field. You would have another button that would auto plant a single crop on all ur field and then another button that would auto collect the entire field.

Now obviously you would have these buttons to buy for a certain amount of gems everytime. Or just a one time purchase. Cause that's something I would def use rather tha tapping about 500 times. What do u guys thing. And yes I do realise the potential for abuse. But that's y u they should be purchased everytime

DarkKnight426
05-28-10, 02:21 PM
Was me that suggested that. Sorry forgot to sign in last time. Again sorry if it's been already mentioned before.

Farmer Dave
06-03-10, 01:43 PM
+1, not one of the must suggestions. Helps a lot if you are planting raspeberrys

Gunregistard
06-03-10, 07:26 PM
Maybe if you have to pay a bit for it. But I kind of think the "work" of manually planting and harvesting is part of the game. Perhaps I'd like to see the game respond a little bit quicker, esp. with berries' wilting at stake, but ...