PDA

View Full Version : Version 1.6

Unregistered
08-27-10, 04:01 PM
I cant see that anything has changed apart from when planting crops, theres an extra icon of a leaf each time, what does this mean / or do?

Unregistered
08-27-10, 04:09 PM
Just downloading it now. The leaf might be the FS equivalent of the keys in CS

Unregistered
08-27-10, 04:11 PM
Yes looks like we can master growing the crops now. Dont know what the payout for each leaf rank is yet tho.

Unregistered
08-27-10, 04:20 PM
If it gives you a gem for reaching some keys then that's good. Pity I just planted 200 coffee. Tempted to delete it and start again. Might do some and report back.

Unregistered
08-27-10, 04:21 PM
Just got 1000 coins N 20 xp for rank 1 raspberries

Unregistered
08-27-10, 04:40 PM
Guessing 2000 coins and 20 xp for level 2, 1 gem and 20 xp and 5% increase in yield for 3 and 5000 coins and 20xp for level 4.

BTW, 1 leaf for planting and 2 for harvesting, 500 leaves for level 1 bonus.

Unregistered
08-27-10, 04:44 PM
1 Gem & 50 xp leaf 2

Unregistered
08-27-10, 04:48 PM
Got it wrong then. Any idea how many leaves for level 2.

Might put everything in storage and have only fields to build up xp for when/if they release new levels.

Unregistered
08-27-10, 08:12 PM
leaf 3 $2000 & 100 xp Leaf 4 $5000 & 200xp & 5% more coins & a Gnome lol

Not impressive rewards....

Ellie
08-28-10, 02:00 AM
To achieve each level for the leaf bonus, these are the results for raspberries, not sure if the same figures apply to other crops. It is based on 1 leaf for planting and a further 2 for harvesting. Unsure if watering increases leaf reward.

Level 1 500 leaf / 166.6 plots

Level 2 1500 leaf / 500 plots

Level 3 2900 leaf / 966.6 plots

Level 4 6900 leaf / 2300 plots

Happy planting

Unregistered
08-28-10, 06:11 AM

A gnome is an awesome reward!!

I wonder if the rewards are the same for each crop? I'll await the spreadsheet that some industrious person is likely to put out :)

Eisei Xethlex
08-28-10, 07:52 PM
A gnome is an awesome reward!!

I wonder if the rewards are the same for each crop? I'll await the spreadsheet that some industrious person is likely to put out :)

No need for a spreadsheet. I've already tested if it does the same for all crops. It does. Also, if you have already planted something BEFORE you installed the update, when you harvest, you WILL get +2 Leaf Points per crop you harvest.

Note: Those who complained before about having to pay for Gems, stop. Because now, Per Crop TYPE you will get 1 Gem when you get to Level 2 Leaf.

Do the math, with all the crop types, you could easily get a lot of Gems.

Enjoy!

Unregistered
08-28-10, 09:04 PM
There r also new flowers and crops available yams blueberries egplant, marigolds, iris and others

Unregistered
08-28-10, 09:06 PM
No need for a spreadsheet. I've already tested if it does the same for all crops. It does.

So you have four leaves for all the crops? Wow!

It seems strange to always get a gnome. I was hoping that each crop would have a different gem item as a final "reward." Or at least I was hoping for a variety.

Unregistered
08-28-10, 11:01 PM
I too was hoping for different rewards but I have 2 male gnomes for my rasberries and strawberries but I'm happy coz I wanted one but didn't want to pay out gems for something ornamental. Loving the new update, thanks!!!!

Unregistered
08-29-10, 01:20 AM
What about Gift Icons! it disappeared after i upgraded to 1.6?
from where we know that someone have sent me a gift???? Any Idea!

Eisei Xethlex
08-29-10, 04:16 AM
I didn't say I had ALL the crops done. But I've completed 7. Strawberries, Raspberries, Cranberries, Black Currants, Pineapples, Grapes, and Carrots.

I got the same rewards for all 7 of those... I don't see any other reason why they would be something different.

What I'm happiest about in this update, is the new flowers, the new tree, and the new crops. I'm excited, and with all that planting and harvesting I did I ended up getting from level 38 to level like 43 almost 44 XD

People seem to forget that even though Strawberries only give a total profit of 20 coins, if you have a decent sized farm, with their fast grow rate, you can make WAY more money PER HOUR than any other crop (Except for Raspberries) Also, you get +1 EXP from planting and +1 EXP from harvesting for a total of +2 EXP PER square! And if you have say, like 300 Squares available, you can rack in roughly +600 EXP PER 5 MINUTES!!! In an hour, it's ridiculous. You just have to have the patience for it XD

As far as gifting goes, I still get gifts and have access to my inventory (you need it to get the gnome anyways XD)
It's possible you didn't get a gift at that moment, or couldn't yet give one out.

The timing on Daily Rewards, and gifts can be a little off. I've lost track of how many times I would log on at like 4PM and even though I had been on after midnight, I wouldn't get my Reward until like 4PM! Lol.

Same thing happens when yer giving/receiving gifts. There is a delay due to connections. Many times my dad would see my OLD farm layout or crops from like 3 or 4 days PRIOR and on his screen they were withered, but I think since I've been playing my crops have only withered like twice on accident.

Unregistered
08-29-10, 05:19 AM
I didn't say I had ALL the crops done. But I've completed 7. Strawberries, Raspberries, Cranberries, Black Currants, Pineapples, Grapes, and Carrots.

I got the same rewards for all 7 of those... I don't see any other reason why they would be something different.

What I'm happiest about in this update, is the new flowers, the new tree, and the new crops. I'm excited, and with all that planting and harvesting I did I ended up getting from level 38 to level like 43 almost 44 XD

People seem to forget that even though Strawberries only give a total profit of 20 coins, if you have a decent sized farm, with their fast grow rate, you can make WAY more money PER HOUR than any other crop (Except for Raspberries) Also, you get +1 EXP from planting and +1 EXP from harvesting for a total of +2 EXP PER square! And if you have say, like 300 Squares available, you can rack in roughly +600 EXP PER 5 MINUTES!!! In an hour, it's ridiculous. You just have to have the patience for it XD

As far as gifting goes, I still get gifts and have access to my inventory (you need it to get the gnome anyways XD)
It's possible you didn't get a gift at that moment, or couldn't yet give one out.

The timing on Daily Rewards, and gifts can be a little off. I've lost track of how many times I would log on at like 4PM and even though I had been on after midnight, I wouldn't get my Reward until like 4PM! Lol.

Same thing happens when yer giving/receiving gifts. There is a delay due to connections. Many times my dad would see my OLD farm layout or crops from like 3 or 4 days PRIOR and on his screen they were withered, but I think since I've been playing my crops have only withered like twice on accident.

Been able to achieve that, you would have had to advance grow some crops for 20 gems, is that correct? Only reason im asking is that I hate the idea of not being able to plant thing for days and I'm not good with patience . Now with The new things added I've got a renewed interest in the game and I'm quite willing to purchase gems if I have to. So do u still get all your leafs etc the same no matter how long you grow them for? Thankyou

Unregistered
08-29-10, 05:25 AM
Been able to achieve that, you would have had to advance grow some crops for 20 gems, is that correct? Only reason im asking is that I hate the idea of not being able to plant thing for days and I'm not good with patience . Now with The new things added I've got a renewed interest in the game and I'm quite willing to purchase gems if I have to. So do u still get all your leafs etc the same no matter how long you grow them for? Thankyou

Also I use the strawberries for ex points all the time also raspberries when I'm bored with nothing to do, that I want to do anyway lol, the raspberries give no ex however u get 1 ex when u plow so technically u can get 1 ex pt per min with the raspberries or 2 per 5 minute with strawberries. 

deadpix
08-29-10, 08:51 PM

Strange thing is that I'm getting 5% more after leaf 3. This seems to be the same as in City Story where you get 5% more after key 3 despite the information that you get it after key 4.

Unregistered
08-30-10, 01:07 AM
Strange thing is that I'm getting 5% more after leaf 3. This seems to be the same as in City Story where you get 5% more after key 3 despite the information that you get it after key 4.

Same here : I unlocked all leaves for strawberries last night, and sell price went up after leaf 3 without any message confirming it, I got the 5% confirmation after unlocking leaf 4 (along with the garden gnome).

Oh well, earlier is good too :)