PDA

View Full Version : Question for groupmagma or anyone who can answer it! Thanks!

dracuella2
05-10-11, 08:56 AM
I noticed today that after a short time, people stop entering my club. My happiness is at 100. How do I get more people to come in? Do I need more chairs? More tables? Bigger dancefloor? What attracts more dancers?

Also, does anyone happen to know how long it takes for drinks to expire? Is it the same length of time spent to make it? Or is there some other calculation? I have seen that a drink that takes 3 hours to make expires faster than one that takes 5 hours, but what is the expiration rate exactly? Does anyone know? Thanks!

Been playing for a while and just can't figure those things out. Thanks in advance to the group!

GroupMagma
05-10-11, 10:32 AM
The Music Meter will attract more dancers. Also, are you saying that no customers will enter your Club, or that you aren't able to draw more than a set amount of users? If it's the latter, you likely need to expand your Club.

dracuella2
05-10-11, 10:53 AM
I am only able to draw in a set amount of customers. I have expanded as much as possible for the coins I have and figure the drinks will go faster and therefore I will get more coins if I can get more people in my club. That's why I was wondering if I needed more chairs or something. My drinks are going, just not very quickly, so I am going to have to wait a long time to expand. So, it sounds like I just have to wait to expand? Thanks! And thanks for the super quick response!!

badger8
05-10-11, 10:56 AM
As a few of us have found, the max # of people in a club at any one time is 15. Not quite sure why the # is set so low- it's much higher in bs & RS.

dracuella2
05-10-11, 11:28 AM
Wow! Good to know! Thanks! Any response to that groupmagma? Is the limit really 15?

sophiacml
05-10-11, 09:30 PM
Since you mentioned the music player meter attracts more customers to the club, don't you think an hour seems ridiculous short period logically wise? That means we have to login every single hours to turn the player on just to have our drinks sell! What happens during our other life activities? Sleep, work, food time? At first, it was 10 mins. Although it wind up to an hour but be logic! An hour just doesn't work! it should be eliminated just like RS & BS! So that our drinks won't just sit on the counters FOREVER & EVER!
The Music Meter will attract more dancers. Also, are you saying that no customers will enter your Club, or that you aren't able to draw more than a set amount of users? If it's the latter, you likely need to expand your Club.

ahshan
05-11-11, 02:31 PM
Since you mentioned the music player meter attracts more customers to the club, don't you think an hour seems ridiculous short period logically wise? That means we have to login every single hours to turn the player on just to have our drinks sell! What happens during our other life activities? Sleep, work, food time? At first, it was 10 mins. Although it wind up to an hour but be logic! An hour just doesn't work! it should be eliminated just like RS & BS! So that our drinks won't just sit on the counters FOREVER & EVER!

I agree. We should get different DJ sets that play for different amounts of times. OR an 8-hour-music-meter-fill that we can only use once per day so we can sleep in peace (the rest of the day is up to us to fill it when we have time).

GroupMagma
05-11-11, 07:26 PM
I'll be sure to pass along your suggestions to the dev team (though I believe this has already been mentioned). Thanks for your feedback.