PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Check for Energy in Storage Before Pushing to Refill Via Gems

GypsyLeeM
05-10-11, 12:12 AM
I've just had it happen that I inadvertently pushed "Okay" to refill energy with gems. My bad, since I wasn't paying sufficient attention. But at the time, I was trying to save gems to by the several animals that can only be bought with gems, and also had over 40 cans of 2-pack and 3-pack energy refills in storage.

Wouldn't it be possible for the game to first check if you have energy in storage, and ask if you want to use that (similar to the Island Story game, where it checks to see if you have food in your backpack)? Even better, when you say, "Okay" to that query, to take you directly to the energy cans in your storage, and let you stay there, hitting okay as many times as you want, instead of first making you search through the concrete, wiring, etc., then bumping you back out to your zoo, so that for every 2 or 3 energy refills you have to repeat the entire process. (Again, this is already programmed into the Island Story app, where you can just keep hitting peaches until you either have as much energy as you want, or hit your max.) I know TeamLava wants to push you into buying more gems, but it would sure be more fun to use them to buy animals or other features, than for energy that is sitting in a can in storage. And at the barest minimum, retrieving the energy from storage should be streamlined -- ala the approach used in the Island Game.

Rockinkitten
05-10-11, 01:14 AM
Wasn't this in the recent update?

GypsyLeeM
06-06-11, 03:36 AM
Nope -- it's still doing it in the current version

xSnowyOwlx
06-10-11, 03:39 PM
I have never seen that. It always asks me if I want to get some from storage, never if I want to use gems.