PDA

View Full Version : Magic Box?

HawnCocoMacNuts
05-09-11, 07:49 PM
My daughter bought a magic box the morning of May 6, 2011 without my permission. I don't know if she really did it because the only changes I can see are a few more outfits in the 'closet' for the avatar to wear; we did not get any registers or dressing rooms. Did the magic box change for the month of May, or is my daughter not telling the truth?
Thank you

kanne930
05-13-11, 12:06 PM
Yes she is! I accidentally tapped magic box and received a blonde wig with a bow in it. I was so mad because it didn't ask if I was sure I wanted to purchase which would have prevented the accidental purchase. I was bummed when I got closet items. Really 24 gems for a wig I can't even use in my boutique? Ugh!

bakery1sj
05-13-11, 09:14 PM
I had the same thing happen yesterday I was hoping for pretty dressing rooms and got white ugly shoes for the avatar twice. What a ripoff. Bakery1sj

bakery1sj
05-13-11, 09:23 PM
Tonight when the maintenance happened I was moving tables around and now there is nothing in my store. I am getting frustrated. Days and weeks and real money involved... I don't get the daily bonus because it resets to day 1 continuously and all I ever hear is that it will be turned over to engineering. It has been 6 weeks with that problem. Now the fashion store isnlocked into design mode? It just said my shoes are ready but I can't get to the catalog because there are no buttons anymore. Hhheeellllppp!!!!! Bakery1sj

bakery1sj
05-13-11, 09:42 PM
I did a hard boot on my iPad and fashion store is working again. Would you look into sending me the pretty dressing rooms instead of shoes for the avatar... And setting my days right so I get the correct bonuses for being online 6 weeks. Please and pretty please. Thank you

DivaDiana
05-14-11, 08:44 AM
I will never buy the magic boxes again. I got the ugly white shoes also.

Rachael98
05-14-11, 09:12 AM
Oh dear...not very happy customers. Sadly the gem purchses are irreversable. I would suggest that anyone who does not want their child buying gems in the first place (these two points for iDevice by the way!) go: Settings->General->Resrictions->On->*set passcode, which you will definately need to remember incase you ever want to undo the restictions*->in-app purchases->Off.

Anyone who does not want their child playing unsupervised should set a passcode lock: Settings->General->Passcode->On->*set passcode (again, you need to remember this)*->*select how long the iDevice waits before locking*.

Obviously, if they are old enough to properly understand why, theyh shouldn't buy things that you don't want them to anyway if you explain why.

Best of luck!