PDA

View Full Version : Clean city and factory

albaik3
08-27-10, 03:21 PM
Dear All
I notice that we should not clean the factory because it's working so we can't use the clean coins until it's don so let's quick the coins collection in other places
Thanks

Unregistered
08-28-10, 03:26 PM
I don't understand what u are saying.

Unregistered
08-28-10, 04:10 PM
In other words, if a neighbor cleans your houses or businesses you can collect your bonus immediately by tapping on it. However, when you tap on a factory (cleaned or not) the game thinks you want to manage your contract. So even though neighbors can clean your factories, the only time you can collect your bonus by tapping is at the same time you are making deliveries, which, depending on the contract, could be days.

Unregistered
08-28-10, 05:45 PM
If the factory is sitting idle -no contract- than it acts like all other business/homes and you can collect right away.

Unregistered
08-28-10, 05:52 PM
Is there a way to move this thread to City Story not Farm Story? I bet others have the same question.

Unregistered
08-28-10, 06:31 PM
If the factory is sitting idle -no contract- than it acts like all other business/homes and you can collect right away.

I haven't left my factories sitting idle so I can only say that I imagine that's probably true. But active players don't usually leave a factory doing nothing. I think the OP was just trying to suggest that if you clean someone's city, there's a benefit to cleaning other buildings before the factories. :)