PDA

View Full Version : Simple Suggestions for Food and Energy (and neighbors)

angrybird1
05-09-11, 03:12 PM
Upon Increase in Level:
- Energy Increase

Upon Acquiring a larger Zoo lot
- Energy should increase as a larger lot needs to be farmed
- Food store should increase to allow storage from the farmed land.
Otherwise one is forced to manage a larger zoo lot with the same energy as a smaller zoo - and after that you are left at the mercy of the community Energy Boosts.

Which brings me to a another point - Neighbor Rating. We should be able to keep track of which neighbors respond to our requests and which don't. Something like a running counter of # of gifts 'accepted' from a neighbor should be sufficient. This way, if I get too many requests, it will allow me to fulfill my 'good neighbor' requests before the others.

There are several other enhancements to make this game more interesting but those will probably be shot down as making the game too complicated.

Don't care too much about the bouncing apples and stars and the requirement to pick them up but I can deal with it. Suffice it to say that it is not good game design for small screens (I'm on an iPhone) where the fingertip will normally be larger than the star/apple hence the action is inherently inaccurate. At least add an 'Auto-pickup Stars and Apples' in the settings for those with fat fingers. Same issue when moving a crop plot on the screen - the fingertip totally covers it, but as we don't move these around often, we can 'deal with it'.

Rachael98
05-09-11, 03:24 PM
A larger plot? Enhancements has expansions!

angrybird1
05-09-11, 03:34 PM
A larger plot? Enhancements has expansions!

Yes, you can get a larger lot in the Enhancements section but it doesn't seem to increase your max energy/food store. (at least not that I've noticed)

Rachael98
05-09-11, 03:36 PM
Yes, you can get a larger lot in the Enhancements section but it doesn't seem to increase your max energy/food store. (at least not that I've noticed)

It does from the beginning amount.

adamthefarmer
05-09-11, 03:43 PM
Good suggestions!

angrybird1
05-09-11, 03:49 PM
It does from the beginning amount.

Looks like you're taking this personally. This is not a criticism thread - but a suggestion thead.
Is there a list somewhere that tells us how much more energy/food storage ability we get as we go up levels, buy larger Zoo lots etc. If peopel are stucka t 30 at level 70, I suspect the energy upgrades are not adequate.

adevandry
05-15-11, 04:02 PM
I agree with the original poster. Max energy should increase as the game progresses. I hate having to rely on deadbeat neighbors.