PDA

View Full Version : When is the next update? When will new food be made availabler?

brukie
05-09-11, 12:38 PM
When is the next update? When will new food be made availabler?

Rachael98
05-09-11, 01:56 PM
Since when was 'availabler' a word?

There are going to be a round if TeamLava game updates, so hopefully some new food then!

linda_xxx
05-09-11, 03:06 PM
There are going to be a round if TeamLava game updates,

Your picking on someones spelling, read your own before posting?

Rachael98
05-09-11, 03:26 PM
Your picking on someones spelling, read your own before posting?

Oops. Epic fail! Sorry! I hate the spell-checker and non-edit:(

brukie
05-09-11, 04:56 PM
Gee getting picked on by the 90 lb bully.

GroupMagma
05-09-11, 05:32 PM
It's the internet, guys. Perfect spelling is nice, but not an expectation. :p

Rachael is correct; there is scheduled to be a round of TL updates soon, and yes, there will be food. :)

redbites
05-09-11, 07:06 PM
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting ages yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashvillyton
05-10-11, 03:09 PM
Does anyone have an idea when the updates will come out?

twompy
05-11-11, 12:45 PM
yipp pipp pipieeee!!!! :-)

Rachael98
05-11-11, 01:13 PM
It's the internet, guys. Perfect spelling is nice, but not an expectation. :p

Rachael is correct; there is scheduled to be a round of TL updates soon, and yes, there will be food. :)

Thank you. I kinda stole the information from...you. But anyway, I'm pleased to hear there's new food;)

Thanks for spelling my name right, and apologies. All I can say in defence is that mine was a typo. The other mistake was obviously not:/

Rachael98
05-11-11, 01:13 PM
Does anyone have an idea when the updates will come out?

Sadly, I don't. I suppose when they're ready?

driftboutique
05-11-11, 03:07 PM
All I can say in defence is that mine was a typo. The other mistake was obviously not:/

I disagree. The e and r keys are adjacent; it's a perfectly easy typo to make. That said, why should a typo be forgiven and an error mocked? There are many non-native English speakers here and you needlessly criticize them for their mistakes. Perhaps a bit more generosity would be in order?

Rachael98
05-11-11, 03:20 PM
I disagree. The e and r keys are adjacent; it's a perfectly easy typo to make. That said, why should a typo be forgiven and an error mocked? There are many non-native English speakers here and you needlessly criticize them for their mistakes. Perhaps a bit more generosity would be in order?

No, I think you misunderstand. I appreciate that there are non-English (or at least non-native English) speakers on here. My point was that the error was made twice, so probably not a typo. I suggest that we now go back to the thread topic.

redbites
05-11-11, 03:44 PM
No, I think you misunderstand. I appreciate that there are non-English (or at least non-native English) speakers on here. My point was that the error was made twice, so probably not a typo. I suggest that we now go back to the thread topic.

Stop talking about typos and get back to the topic like Rachael98 suggested

Rachael98
05-11-11, 03:47 PM
Stop talking about typos and get back to the topic like Rachael98 suggested

Um...we weren't anymore...:/

redbites
05-11-11, 03:50 PM
Um...we weren't anymore...:/

yeah I know, it's just so more people don't contribute to the typos and now i'm going off subject

driftboutique
05-11-11, 04:53 PM

Well, that's a tidy way of shutting me up. My point stands. We can take this elsewhere if it's really derailing the topic.

GroupMagma
05-11-11, 05:45 PM
Back on topic... updates are coming soon. We'll have a teaser for you sometime this week. :cool:

redbites
05-11-11, 06:05 PM
Yes!!!!! So cool I wonder what foods will be included

clhs
05-12-11, 02:35 AM
GroupMagma, you're piquing my interest. You really are a terrible tease.

j2388
05-12-11, 09:13 AM
Oh I so can't wait!!

GroupMagma
05-12-11, 10:48 AM
GroupMagma, you're piquing my interest. You really are a terrible tease.

Well, I do post teasers. :p

dracuella2
05-12-11, 01:17 PM
Just curious, any idea of a timeframe for these updates? This weekend, next week, next month..... just curious! And also, which story's have teasers posted and where can we view them? Btw, LOVE the bunny waiter!!! Hope he is for coins!! I only have a few gems left and he would be perfect in my bakery!!

kats17
05-12-11, 02:47 PM
So excited about the update! I just took advantage of the sale on gems finally got my pool table yay! But gonna hang on to the rest, cant wait for new items and food choices

Alasala
05-15-11, 10:10 AM
I see a new item Cannoli on my menu in Bakery Story... no mastery though?

Hello288
05-15-11, 10:29 AM
Will there be weekly updates with new food from now on?

redbites
05-15-11, 10:55 AM
Will there be weekly updates with new food from now on?

There better be!!!