PDA

View Full Version : Can't purchase Gems

RageofMars
05-09-11, 07:29 AM
Saw the gem sale pop up and decided to buy some gems.

Unfortunately in game I don't see the sale tag next to the gem counter. When I click on the gem counter, it lights up for a second (indicating it's been tapped on) but nothing happens. I go into Design Mode to "Add" gems, but once again it lights up but nothing happens. I've enabled allow in-game purchase in Settings. I've restarted my device. I've uninstalled/reinstalled the application.

Anyone else having this problem or know a solution?

GroupMagma
05-09-11, 09:19 AM
I'll let engineering know about this issue. Do you know your phone model (I'm guessing iPhone 4) and OS version?

Rachael98
05-09-11, 10:15 AM
Yes, that happened after the Matrix glitch on RS. I didn't realise it had happened to all the games or I would have reported it for them too. Sorry:(

RageofMars
05-10-11, 12:05 PM
I'll let engineering know about this issue. Do you know your phone model (I'm guessing iPhone 4) and OS version?

Yes, I'm on an iPhone 4 (Model MC608LL) OS version 4.2.1 (8C148).

Thanks!

elliejean
05-10-11, 12:39 PM
Yes that happened to me when I tried to purchase gems for Farm Story and Bakery Story. It wouldn't allow to add gems, I restarted my iPad and the game many times and no luck. I really wanted to purchase them since they were 30 and 40 percent off. :(