PDA

View Full Version : Collecting coins from habitats is counting down instead of up.

arrows420
02-21-24, 03:04 PM
I remember seeing 2.1 billion coins at one point, and noticed today that collecting coins is counting down instead of up. Then I noticed my coins amount is a negative number. Anyway to fix this? I was looking forward to 3 billion coins.

The game version is 2.9.0.1g and I have up-to-date Android on a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. I restarted the game and phone multiple times. I collect about 2.5M per sweep of the island and collect once every day or 2, so it probably started a week or 2 ago.

[S8] Vanellope
02-21-24, 03:35 PM
I remember seeing 2.1 billion coins at one point, and noticed today that collecting coins is counting down instead of up. Then I noticed my coins amount is a negative number. Anyway to fix this? I was looking forward to 3 billion coins.

The game version is 2.9.0.1g and I have up-to-date Android on a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. I restarted the game and phone multiple times. I collect about 2.5M per sweep of the island and collect once every day or 2, so it probably started a week or 2 ago.

This issue can occur if your Coin balance reaches the maximum number in 32-bit computer language (2,147,483,647). While the game supports 64-bit, you may encounter this cosmetic issue if your device hardware or software doesn't support a higher value.

You'll need to contact Support so they can help with your Coin issue. Link is in my signature :)

arrows420
02-21-24, 04:10 PM
You'll need to contact Support so they can help with your Coin issue. Link is in my signature

OK, Thanks Vanellope, I'll see what they say.

It took me 8+ years to hit 2 billion. If it's unfixable and I reach zero I'll just have to do it again. At least till I'm one of the folks that can no longer log in.