PDA

View Full Version : Turtles cannot breed

Marshmo99
05-08-11, 06:20 PM
I love Zoo Story, but want to inform admins that the turtles are not able to breed, which is a glitch in the program. I have plenty of gems and have bred many animals, but for the last 2 weeks straight, the turtles cannot breed. You can click on the nest, select the turtle, but then nothing happens.
Thank you for attending to this matter.
Zoo Story is a lot of fun!

kooky panda
05-08-11, 06:28 PM
I love Zoo Story, but want to inform admins that the turtles are not able to breed, which is a glitch in the program. I have plenty of gems and have bred many animals, but for the last 2 weeks straight, the turtles cannot breed. You can click on the nest, select the turtle, but then nothing happens.
Thank you for attending to this matter.
Zoo Story is a lot of fun!

Have you gotten the update that came out a few days ago?? I have 3 turtles. The breeding seemed to of been corrected with this last update.
Also I am on Iphone 4. What device are you on??

Marshmo99
05-09-11, 09:19 PM
Actually, I did do the update a few days ago and I'm still not able to breed the turtles. I have an iPad. How long ago did you breed your turtles? Could it be a recent glitch?

kooky panda
05-10-11, 07:51 AM
Actually, I did do the update a few days ago and I'm still not able to breed the turtles. I have an iPad. How long ago did you breed your turtles? Could it be a recent glitch?

I just breed another turtle a few minutes ago.

Shroomville
05-10-11, 07:54 AM
I am having same problem with the crocodiles. I got the gems but nest is empty after trying to breed

kooky panda
05-10-11, 08:34 AM
I am having same problem with the crocodiles. I got the gems but nest is empty after trying to breed
did you download the update that came out last weeK?

Shroomville
05-10-11, 12:52 PM
Yes I have updated. I updated a while ago.

kooky panda
05-10-11, 02:35 PM
Yes I have updated. I updated a while ago.

there still may be some glitches-- Be sure and let team lava know the device you are playing on.
Im on Iphone 4 and I have not had any trouble since update.

Marshmo99
05-10-11, 05:30 PM
Thank you for checking, kooky panda! I appreciate it. Do we need to contact Team Lava anywhere else besides here? And congratulations on your new baby turtle. 

kooky panda
05-10-11, 09:21 PM
Thank you for checking, kooky panda! I appreciate it. Do we need to contact Team Lava anywhere else besides here? And congratulations on your new baby turtle. 
You can also email team lava. At support@teamlava.com

Shroomville
05-11-11, 09:34 AM
I am on my iPad still the darn croc won't get pregnant again.