PDA

View Full Version : All the animals except one now cost gems! Please change.

Puss5678
05-08-11, 07:57 AM
Since updating my app on my iPad today, the vine trees look like they should in the pictures, but something else I noticed when I looked through the list of animals. All the animals, except the Lion, now cost gems! When I started playing, the Bear, Zebra, Elephant, Kangaroo etc. all cost coins.

TeamLava, could you please change this otherwise people just aren't going to get anywhere if they start playing the game now as we only start with 10 gems as it is.

Plus, would it be too much to ask if we could have more choice of animals, please? Especially those that don't cost valuable gems.

TheRealAtropos
05-08-11, 09:39 AM
They only cost gems if you have already bought the max amount. Breed them for coins instead if you are still able.

kooky panda
05-08-11, 12:17 PM
Yes you now have to pay gems if you try to buy a coin animals past the max. The breeding is now working a lot better. I have not had any trouble breeding after the update.

Rachael98
05-08-11, 01:18 PM
Yes you now have to pay gems if you try to buy a coin animals past the max. The breeding is now working a lot better. I have not had any trouble breeding after the update.

:( I have...that's not fair.

hidiusfrik
05-08-11, 01:21 PM
I've only bought two of anything with coins, but everything except lions are now gems. Even things i hadnt bought any of that used to be coins. Don't tell me that the max you can buy is two?

Puss5678
05-08-11, 02:48 PM
I have got all the animals that were available to buy with coins. I have checked and find I can still breed more of the ones I've got using coins.

dragonjen
05-11-11, 08:55 AM
My 12 year old daughter was SO excited when this game came out! That and Fashion Story are her favourites, but she updated her iPod and the game last night and almost cried this morning when she found out she'd have to buy animals with Gems now! She's used up her birthday iTunes card already on other things so she has decided to abandon the game... and I don't blame her. This strikes me as a really greedy move!

RageofMars
05-11-11, 11:52 AM
I've only bought two of anything with coins, but everything except lions are now gems. Even things i hadnt bought any of that used to be coins. Don't tell me that the max you can buy is two?

After two, you have to breed (with coins) to get more (of the animals originally purchasable with coins). I haven't bought gems yet, and am up to 8 of some animals. (Breeding takes 1 day, and you unlock more nest spots as you level up.)