PDA

View Full Version : forced crashing this is really annoying!

ladyRow
05-07-11, 08:52 PM
So I've tried Uninstall/ reinstalling clearing the cache and sent god knows how many reports. I have a Android and within a few seconds of loading backery story crashes I've been playing like this for the past week now since I dl the game can anyone help me please?

Mogwai4111
05-08-11, 09:20 PM
Does it happen when performing specific actions, or just at random times?

It crashes a lot on my Android when accepting gifts, or when visiting neighbors. Seems to happen more at the busier times of day.

memeteena
05-09-11, 09:02 AM
I updated my version of BS yesterday.. Right away I had issues!

Force close every few minutes.. and in my bakery the customers don't really move around anymore. They are frozen, lumped together, stuck on the same tile as a table or chair. And, instead of coming and going through the door, they just appear and disappear.

All this is a hassle and makes me not want to play..

Bakery Story for Android - HTC myTouch 3g
Version 11

GroupMagma
05-09-11, 09:10 AM
Thanks; I'll bring this to engineering. Do you know your version of Android? (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, etc.)

saintlover
05-09-11, 10:15 AM
I have BS installed on my ipad. When I am playing quickly, after about 75 customers it will force restart if I havent shut the device off for a few days. Internal memory varies from device to device but I would assume you have updates from your carrier and app data that needs reconciled. I was told by att for my iphone that it needs to be turned off and restarted at least twice a week for it to run smoothly. When I have this problem I just reboot up the ipad and it runs smooth as silk again. Hope that works for you.

ladyRow
05-10-11, 05:21 PM
@gm its zio 2.2
I also shut down my phone but it still crashes not a memory issue I have a lot of space

Trimobl
05-20-11, 10:22 AM
I have the same problem. I have farm, bakery and restaurant stories on my HTC my touch 3g with the 2.1 Os. The farm is working well. The rs and bs have serious issues. It force closes when trying to accept or invite neighbors, accept or send gifts, read my news feed or even cook. I am just about done dealing with this, its no longer fun : (

GroupMagma
05-20-11, 10:49 AM
Are you on the most recent version of the app?

Trimobl
05-20-11, 12:25 PM
I install the updates as soon as possible and I recently uninstalled and reinstalled with no change.

logon2k
06-30-11, 10:27 PM
I have an iPod 32GB first edition with 4.6 GB free, running version 3.1.3 (7E18). I am running Bakery Story and am at level 65 and always maintain a 100 heart rating. I have the Valentines version, but I have updated the original version and that is the one I use. Ever since the last BS upgrade, BS crashes all the time. I can't gift or tip more than three neighbors before it crashes. When preparing items to cook, I can't through all the ovens or drink makers before it crashes again.