PDA

View Full Version : Expectations as a player who has played Restaurant Story2 for over 3000 days

nozu2001
12-12-23, 01:00 AM
Hello everyone, Storm 8, especially the staff of Restaurant Story2. I have loved this game for a long time, but unfortunately, there have been many issues with the game content. Considering that more and more people around me are starting to play again and I personally hope that the game has a good future, I would like to express the following opinions:
1.Reproduce activities and stoves and recipes.I hope you can try to recreate the past forms of activities, such as replacing the final rewards of cruise ships with Snow over, Ghostly stock, Bbq mill, Camp fire stock with recipe, Taco station, Japanese food cart, Valentines over, and other previous rewards.Alternatively, you can turn them into paid items for players to purchase by gradually listing them in the store.There are really many old players who like them.
2.It's difficult to make a 200gem stove recipe nowadays, in other words, the ingredients he needs are very complex. This means that these dishes have no practical significance because the gold coin rewards from cooking and selling them are very small, and their appearance and past limited time recipes are severely duplicated.
3.Then we have to mention the current Gem recipe. Although I understand that you may think the main goal of players cooking these special recipes is to obtain Gems, now the gold coin rewards for these recipes are completely unified at 800 gold coins (4 gold coins per unit, 200 servings), which gives people a feeling of an assembly line factory. Although the gold coin price of the recipe is not as important for Gem recipes, as a player, I prefer to experience the diversity and fun of managing a restaurant.
4.I have a question, have you made any new decorations? New tables and chairs? New wallpaper and carpet? I need more choices in decorating the restaurant. At least please restock your previous high-quality decorations (including tables, chairs, wallpapers, and carpets) more frequently.
5.Next is a question that has been quite frustrating for me recently. Why are street markets being squeezed out of space by meaningless chocolate shavings? I can understand even green apples because they need to be used to make Gem recipes. But isn't there a better way? Why not sell these two things in the store? After all, there was a period of time after the limited time event ended when they could buy it at the grocery store, and there was no countdown. In short, please address the issue of street markets being crowded with meaningless ingredients.
6.I want to know why there are so many dishes from the past 200 Gem stove needed to complete the cruise?In this case, the experience of cruise activities will become quite bad, and even if refreshed, there are still many dishes that cannot be made. We hope to solve this problem as soon as possible.
7.There are some prospects for the future, and in summary, I believe we need more game content. Firstly, now there are almost seamless cruise activities that bring repetitive fatigue to players. I hope to add more forms. I think it's good to release limited time missions to players like in the past, where players can also receive rewards such as stoves and recipes. Secondly, in some cruise activities, the rewards given were too perfunctory, which made people lack the desire to obtain them. We hope to improve. Furthermore, I would like to increase the level limit, as well as new permanent stoves and level phased recipes (fresh cod can only be used for making fish and chips).
The above are my sincere suggestions and demands as a player who has played for over 3000 days. Of course, there are also many other players who share the same ideas as me. I believe you can solve game related issues in a targeted manner, which will also attract more paying users. Looking forward to your reply, thank you.