PDA

View Full Version : I am being charged 500 diamonds for each new recipe

WafflePuffs
12-08-23, 05:40 PM
I have been charged 3 times for the so called old recipes in Restaurant 2. The most recent charge was 500 diamonds for Ms. Claus. I did not click on the button to ?skip for 500? diamonds. I wrote to storm 8 but was told to put a comment here. To date I have lost at least 1500 diamonds. Each time one of these new/old recipes arrive I am scared to play the game. It just freezes and then thanks me for the purchase. I already have the recipes as I have finished the cruise in past events. How do I get my diamonds back? Has this happened to anyone else?
B

[S8] HungryGoblin
12-08-23, 06:34 PM
I have been charged 3 times for the so called old recipes in Restaurant 2. The most recent charge was 500 diamonds for Ms. Claus. I did not click on the button to ?skip for 500? diamonds. I wrote to storm 8 but was told to put a comment here. To date I have lost at least 1500 diamonds. Each time one of these new/old recipes arrive I am scared to play the game. It just freezes and then thanks me for the purchase. I already have the recipes as I have finished the cruise in past events. How do I get my diamonds back? Has this happened to anyone else?
B

Keep an eye out for our DM.