PDA

View Full Version : Outfits I Would LOVE To See On Fashion Story

eryn32
05-07-11, 06:03 AM
Yellow Dress With White Polka Dots And Yellow Wedges Or Sandals, Yellow Headband And A Cute White Bag
Some Sort of Bathing Suit (It's Getting Close To Summer After All)
A Cute Pajamas Outfit As Though They Are Going To A Sleepover

Anybody Else Have Ideas? post Them! :)

linda_xxx
05-07-11, 03:35 PM
I'd like some clothes that I can fold and put on tables, jeans, t-shirts etc..

sissy8
05-07-11, 03:59 PM
what do you think of nice underwear, a good bra for cup f hahaha or a bikini, monokini, string, and i also want some men outfits, its so ladylikes;)

j2388
05-09-11, 09:32 AM
I would love to see bra's and undies, and VS type things
as well as some perfume, makeup, etc
and also swimsuits since summer is coming! after all the store has palm trees out side of it, they should be selling bikini's

lareinema
05-15-11, 09:34 AM
I'd love to see some Victoria Beckham, Vivienne Westwood Anglomania and some Jimmy Choo.

sissy8
05-15-11, 10:22 AM
and boots off course, and maybe some more bright colours, there is so much red white and black

cassadee3
05-15-11, 07:27 PM
I woulld loooooooove to see a pajama line come out like some cute pjs and slippers! and a winter clothes line like boots and jackets! and definetley some beachwear(bikinis,flipflops,ect,)

lareinema
05-17-11, 05:05 PM
A nice grey sheath dress, black pointed pumps, a beautiful silver bracelet and silver earrings.

lareinema
05-17-11, 05:19 PM
A trench coat.

driftboutique
05-17-11, 07:00 PM
A nice grey sheath dress, black pointed pumps, a beautiful silver bracelet and silver earrings.

Great ideas!

driftboutique
05-18-11, 07:38 AM
Also, we desperately need another kind of espadrille. One that takes longer than 5mins and is therefore realistic to keep in stock. These dresses cry out for espadrilles! Maybe a demi-wedge? Maybe with a leather upper?

justshasha
05-18-11, 08:21 AM
How about some workout clothes (sneakers, tanks, shorts, headbands, maybe a baseball cap).
Would love to fold stuff on tables (great suggestion), maybe give us some tables that are stacked so can add a few things to one (also save some space).
I dont know about others, but I think some coordinates to existing outfits would be cool, to change things up a bit. Instead of having a whole outfit in one tab, maybe make one summer shoes and have 4 different summer shoes (FLIP FLOPS A MUST!), would love to see a watch, some necklaces (chunky ones), more styles of glasses and sunglasses.
This game has ALOT of potential, kids clothes, mens clothes, etc.
Plus more 1 and 2 hour things so we could stock our stores a little easier. The shorter term items barely last a few hours, whereas the longer items last longer, but takes way more time to stock your store that way and you can do less variety.

cassadee3
05-20-11, 12:01 PM
oh and i would also really like to see new hairstyles for your avatar! the ones in this game are kinda boring!

lareinema
05-23-11, 11:02 AM
This isn't an outfit, but how about some posters of fashion icons for the walls, like Audrey Hepburn? Maybe some posters of Paris. Back to fashion, how about a nice color block dress, top half purple, bottom half green? A birkin bag?

ccane77
05-27-11, 10:19 AM
I am a tennis player so I would like to see a tennis outfit to dress my avatar in on the days I go play! Visor, tennis shoes, cute skirt , top and maybe wristbands.

driftboutique
05-27-11, 10:22 AM
I still really really really want to be able to sell the jeans from the closet in my store! The blue shoes, too, but especially the jeans. I want those jeans like sissy8 wants a peacock! :D

kinzlee
05-28-11, 08:22 AM
I would want to see a little yellow prom dress, and maybe in silver too. I tell you if I think of more

Ic3e
12-03-11, 08:52 PM
For me since its like winter I wanna see a pink and white wool coat, white leggings (or jeans), brown snow boots, and a bright pink wool hat

mtytomlinson
12-03-11, 09:43 PM
Post some pictures of your ideas, maybe TL sees them and decided to make some! ;)