PDA

View Full Version : The money disappearing is getting ridiculous and no sales overnight

brwnbarbie24
05-07-11, 05:10 AM
I have emailed support numerous times because of this buggy app. Bakery story and restaurant story continue to make money throughout the night, for some reason Fashion Story is not. When I opened up the game this morning, it said that I earned $9000+, then when I hit okay that amount was added to my total cash. I started to put my "ready" items on the rack and the money just disappeared and went back to the amount that I had the night before!!! Tech support stated previously (Money has disappeared before) the clothes are put back on the rack that equal up to the amount that was taken. Okay well if that's the case, now it's going to take me LONGER to make the money!!! I just can't imagine that no sales were made while my phone was idle overnight. I like decorating my store but these bugs take away some of the fun. It already takes long to earn money on this game because the items are so inexpensive, and giving money and taking it right back is just a tease and nuisance.

flairz
05-30-11, 06:31 PM
Same here! Recently there has been no sales overnight and I have no place to put my ready ordered clothes!