PDA

View Full Version : New update

talyon
05-06-11, 10:05 PM
I just love the new updates in FS. I won't spoil it for you. Check them out.

JennyWuzHere
05-06-11, 11:16 PM
I so agree. At least TL is doing something with the games. I like how they added new clothing to the list. More to choose from.

The onky concern I have is that the time period to deliver clothing shouldn't be reiterated over and over. I would expect diverse time periods for each clothing. Some people don't have the time sometimes to check if their clothing has been delivered or not. And if we keep choosing the same clothing over and over, we wouldn't have so many similar clothing.

JennyWuzHere
05-06-11, 11:16 PM
I so agree. At least TL is doing something with the games. I like how they added new clothing to the list. More to choose from.

The onky concern I have is that the time period to deliver clothing shouldn't be reiterated over and over. I would expect diverse time periods for each clothing. Some people don't have the time sometimes to check if their clothing has been delivered or not. And if we keep choosing the same clothing over and over, we wouldn't have so many similar clothing.

*Fix on the 2nd word.
-only

seastripes
05-07-11, 05:41 PM
what update? the new clothes or software update? cause i don't see anything on my apps store update and on the itunes store it said the latest update for FS was april 14.

mcc1230
05-07-11, 08:36 PM
what update? the new clothes or software update? cause i don't see anything on my apps store update and on the itunes store it said the latest update for FS was april 14.

New clothes.
"Retro queen" is released

driftboutique
05-07-11, 08:43 PM
There are also several new things in the closet.

seastripes
05-08-11, 02:22 AM
oou ok :) i thought the system upgrade

corrisapinkalicious
05-12-11, 07:31 PM
Love the new stuff!!! Maybe could there be an option where we could be able to click on one spot to accept all tips? Reason being I have clicked to get mine and ended up clearing the table... Man that sucks just a thought.