PDA

View Full Version : Worst update!

sophiacml
05-06-11, 08:39 PM
What the hack is this? TL except letting the animals able to breed, what else is good in this update? NADA!

1. The bouncing was already annoying enough & now, the icons just get bigger & it harden the tabbing because they're on the way!

2. To feed the animals that have been toured by neighbors, it needs energy to clean out before it able to feed. Double jobs!

3. Everyone knows neighbors' gifts go to the design storage! A couple messages don't stand for update!

Such a disappointment TL!

talyon
05-06-11, 08:45 PM
Hmmm. Seems I still can't breed my animals any further than the previous max. What upgrade you talking about??

TheRealAtropos
05-06-11, 08:49 PM
Hmmm. Seems I still can't breed my animals any further than the previous max. What upgrade you talking about??

You need to search for the update in the app store and download it. It doesn't prompt you to update currently otherwise.

talyon
05-06-11, 08:51 PM
Yeah sorry just seen that in another thread. My bad.

talyon
05-06-11, 08:59 PM
K I've dl the latest update and the stars arent bigger but.... They do increase and decrease in size as u min or max your screen by using 2 fingers to pinch the screen. Try it. The change in a diff respective then the rest of your zoo.

TheRealAtropos
05-06-11, 09:12 PM
I'm kinda stumped that the 10 day wait for new content involved amplifying the most annoying feature of the game. When you zoom all the way out, the stars engulf a 9x9 patch of land. Didn't they get my various memos? I spent a lot of time writing them.

talyon
05-06-11, 09:17 PM
When I zoom in the stars get smaller but When I zoom out they get bigger but not enormous on my ipad1. I've not tried my iPhone4 yet.

TheRealAtropos
05-06-11, 09:18 PM
Sorry, my math isn't good. It's a 3x3 area, but still... that's one huge honkin' star! Saying "CLICK ON ME!!! OR JUST WAIT 10 SECONDS FOR ME TO GO AWAY!!! IT DON"T MATTER! I'M A HUGE STAR AND I'VE STOPPED YOUR GAME DEAD UNTIL YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT ME!"

I think I am starting to suffer from a click-happy-related mental illness.

talyon
05-06-11, 09:36 PM
Sorry but I just updated ZS on my iPhone4 and without zooming in or out. Just using the standard view the stars and coins are only slightly bigger to me. That's my humble opinion sorry. I ok with them.

adamthefarmer
05-06-11, 10:17 PM
I completely agree a big disappointment! The only thing better is we can breed more of each animal. I hate the icons and know that are huge and more annoying than ever!

auka2001
05-07-11, 01:53 AM
They are really big, see my zoo
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk162/auka2001/3aada5b5.jpg

I've also noticed that now all animals cost gems except the lion which is new. A pity for new users, as breeding still cost coins on all previous coin animals.
Has anyone noticed if they have implemented mastery on anything?

CityBoss
05-07-11, 01:59 AM
Doesn't any see that all of the animals (except the lion and the gilla) are gems!!!! That must mean that mastery is about to enter the game!!? Otherwise this is a game that's not for anyone to play, if you didn't start playing before this happend... Feel sorry for all new players....

ahshan
05-07-11, 04:10 AM
Doesn't any see that all of the animals (except the lion and the gilla) are gems!!!! That must mean that mastery is about to enter the game!!? Otherwise this is a game that's not for anyone to play, if you didn't start playing before this happend... Feel sorry for all new players....
It only shows as gems if you've bought the maximum amount with coins which is 3. You haven't maxed out on buying gila monsters or lions since lions just came out. You can still breed for coins which takes 24 hrs. They're notngonna let you buy 50 animals at once with just coins, thats why it costs gems after purchasing 3.

sophiacml
05-07-11, 05:04 AM
I just noticed that! I can only buy lion now & after I'll breed them later, I'll have no animals to purchase but with those gemsy to get more animals! What the hack!
It only shows as gems if you've bought the maximum amount with coins which is 3. You haven't maxed out on buying gila monsters or lions since lions just came out. You can still breed for coins which takes 24 hrs. They're notngonna let you buy 50 animals at once with just coins, thats why it costs gems after purchasing 3.

ahshan
05-07-11, 10:01 AM
I just noticed that! I can only buy lion now & after I'll breed them later, I'll have no animals to purchase but with those gemsy to get more animals! What the hack!

It's always been like this except now it doesn't show when you double tap the animal, it shows in the market and the price increased by 5 gems. This makes "breeding" make sense. Because with 200,000 (or more) that you can make in a day, you can buy around 20 elephants which would make the game WAY too easy.

Rachael98
05-07-11, 10:10 AM
Crikey! I've not been on since the update (too busy with RS), but those coins are enoormous!:O

ahshan
05-07-11, 10:15 AM
When you zoom in, the stars and coins shrink.
When you zoom out, they go gargantuan.

adamthefarmer
05-07-11, 02:37 PM
At least they changed an animal that used to cost only gems to coins (for the first 3 anyway!). Now if they would just do that for more animals, LOL!

cameoz
05-07-11, 04:23 PM
I have to agree. They just need to admit the bouncing stars and coins were a bad idea and get rid of them. It's like they don't even care what we want.

adamthefarmer
05-07-11, 06:09 PM
I have to agree. They just need to admit the bouncing stars and coins were a bad idea and get rid of them. It's like they don't even care what we want.

Yeag, ever since they were introduced in Farm Story I have hated them with a passion!

Rockinkitten
05-08-11, 02:10 AM
I guess they thought it would make it easier for us to collect the stars and coins because there is no missing them now!
I still think we should be able to turn it on or off in options! No guesses on what everyone is going to choose ;)